Yukis RDMing/Minging like usual

Clout Regera

I think he perfectly stated his opinion and didn't sugar coat it. I applaud him.

It was rude, but he did make a couple good points..

You dont see all the posts.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I said that the Yuki's deserve to be prosecuted to the full extent of the server rules. Them leaving the family should not exempt them from this. Caring is not my life, its about sorting the situation head on. Yes people deserve chances, but ample chances have been given and it's honestly time for a change!

+/- Support

1) Shouldn't really be raiding during an on-going incident with LEOs and Criminals, including killing those inside. (Confirmed)

2) Clearly they were aiming for the officer and you got in the way when they fired. Once you got out and shot at them, they had right to defend themselves. (Denied)

3) Hard to make a decision due to him getting behind cover and thus not directly in firing line. Must be beyond reasonable doubt in wrong. (Denied)

4) Any attempt to claim RDM on this situation cannot be justified due to being the instigator in the situation. You clearly wanted a reaction and got one. Whilst I wouldn't say shooting would be the response most suitable, this didn't happen randomly. Try spit at a gang member in the hood and you probably get shot irl. (Denied)

5) Clearly mistaken identity and thus why stopped firing and came up to chat to you to most likely apologize. Stopped firing once realizing mistake makes me feel this could of easily been settled in-game (Denied)

Overall: 1 is beyond reasonable doubt wrong whilst 4 others in my opinion do not. 

I said that the Yuki's deserve to be prosecuted to the full extent of the server rules. Them leaving the family should not exempt them from this. Caring is not my life, its about sorting the situation head on. Yes people deserve chances, but ample chances have been given and it's honestly time for a change!

I mean like 3/4 of current Yuki's left so gues you got what you wanted but the part where you say 'every family member should be blacklisted from creating another family' is just straight up non sense, we are people to,we make mistakes, thats how life works, deal with it, stop crying about everything we do, we tried to RP multiple times but even if we try it doesnt get apriciated

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

I mean like 3/4 of current Yuki's left so gues you got what you wanted but the part where you say 'every family member should be blacklisted from creating another family' is just straight up non sense, we are people to,we make mistakes, thats how life works, deal with it, stop crying about everything we do, we tried to RP multiple times but even if we try it doesnt get apriciated

You guys never gave anyone the chance to to Lmao, it was straight nonsense murder sprees on the daily

+support

cant help Gov as a criminal (Naby or nimo or someone got warned for that before)

They RDM’D

video 2 they shot u for no reason 

I just see a Minge fest because if someone Spits on you that’s not RP to kill them 

if you want to help gov make A government class of your own

I would say nothing can count as evidence unless it's the full video and then you give us the time of the offences 

And just because I've yuki in my name doesn't mean you can't say I'm right

Edited by Velvet Yuki

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18