Ryan the Epic Guy's Staff Report

Andrew / Commander Cody

+support

-I'm up till 1:20 am and I'm on staff, I d/c to sleep and Ryan comes back from being afk and hops on duty and then goes afk on duty.

-I don't believe this was the first time

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+1 Support

• Evidence is clear
  • Should not go AFK on duty
  • This is becoming a serious problem and should be dealt with accoridngly

^ +Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support

- similar issues in the past

- staff calls were being made and not answered

- demotion would be fair

- against staff handbook

This is starting to get ridiculous 

Edited by Mervin

~Mervin

-Support

Look, he may be AFK on duty sometimes but in this report the video really doesn't prove much. Maybe a longer video would be better but you TP to him for like 2 seconds which doesnt constitute AFK. So based off this evidence I have to -Support.

Edited by [GT] Soileau

I personally don't remember this. I may have been doing something on the forums as i usually try mmy best to switch to citizen.

I accept the major L from this one

and i would like a longer vid to ensure i wasn't just checking the forums for something as i do that occasionally between calls

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

I personally don't remember this. I may have been doing something on the forums as i usually try mmy best to switch to citizen.

I accept the major L from this one

and i would like a longer vid to ensure i wasn't just checking the forums for something as i do that occasionally between calls

-Support

Look, he may be AFK on duty sometimes but in this report the video really doesn't prove much. Maybe a longer video would be better but you TP to him for like 2 seconds which doesnt constitute AFK. So based off this evidence I have to -Support.

If he gets the afk screen (why he is in the ground) I believe it takes 5 min, so yes they may have not been afk long at all.

-Support evidence is unclear of the time that he was afk. No time stamps, you've got 30 seconds of you teleporting and spectating him.

He probably stood up to relieve himself or GOD FORBID WENT ON THE FORUMS!

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

Not a substantial amount of evidence was presented in this case, nor am I convinced that’s based off the evidence Ryan was afk for a long period of time. Therefore, I’m going to -Support this post. 

Edited by Fame

+/- Support 

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt. He may of forgot that he was on or had an emergency where he needed to leave. 

Don’t think a demotion is merited at all.  I think a strike or a verbal warning would be sufficient. 

Edited by Will Newel

It puts you there when you have been afk for a while I think its 20 min so we know he was afk for that long. But he could have checked the fourms but in futre ryan tab back in every few min to xheck staff calls so you dont go afk

+/- Support 

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt. He may of forgot that he was on or had an emergency where he needed to leave. 

Don’t think a demotion is merited at all.  I think a strike or a verbal warning would be sufficient. 

^ Couldn't have said it better! While being AFK is an increasing issue within the staff team on police rp, I don't believe this staff member, mind he is a vital part to the community, should be demoted. I believe at most a strike is warranted here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Insufficient Evidence i will talk with the staff member 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18