ColeSoft Grey

Reaper's Senior Moderator Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Senior moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  A new fbi sub division 

Why should we add it? -  

Hello! With the introduction of the Secret Service, FBI really doesn't really have anything to do at the moment. I suggest that I start a subdivision in FBI, The US Marshals! In a nutshellThe Marshals Service will be responsible for tracking down and apprehending wanted fugitives, providing protection for the federal judiciary( like a judge if ones on ), transporting federal high-risk prisoners, protecting highrisk federal prisoners (Such as a Yuki if there being questioned in PD).  This will add a lot more that FBI would be able to do. I would ask that the agents be at least a Supervisory Special Agents with no strikes ( this would hopefully give the lower ranks determination to be active and rank up). I will come up with a roster and SOP after this idea is hopefully approved for further development. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More options for FBI 

Who is it mainly for? - FBI

Links to any content - Nope

Any Extra Information:   A job

ill try not to make this a "pay to win" job but give them a chance to win a gunfight. )

I would like there to be 1 single job added in for this under the FBI Section if POSSIBLE

Job Information:

Job Name: 

Federal or us Marshal

Player Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915783968&searchtext=

Description: TBD

Salary:  $150

Spawn Armor: 100 or 125

Primary Weapon: M4A4 or AUG

Secondary Weapon: Five-Seven

TAB Color: (143,252,255)

Thank you for reading this. I hope that this subdivision will be approved. I ask that you give this a chance. I have faith in this idea and I hope you, the reader will too! 

COMMENT BELOW ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE ADDED, REMOVED, OR EDITED ON THIS SUGGESTION 

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
Added some stuff

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

+Support

-sounds like an awesome and fun idea

-adds a bit of extra push for FBI agents to rank up

-helps out DOC with PT

-practically bounty hunters

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Or have FBI be a more structured branch instead of putting more subdivisions in. 

I've tried    I just get denied

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

I am going to say this once and once only noone is a great leader due to fbi being a donation department we get so many restrictions but this would add a lot things for us to do +support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-support

we already have way to many god damn police department and subdivisions i literally have to have a list as in wth and have the marshall responding to shoot outs which isnt needed like secret service responses to prison breaks ssa joe -_-

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-support

we already have way to many god damn police department and subdivisions i literally have to have a list as in wth and have the marshall responding to shoot outs which isnt needed like secret service responses to prison breaks ssa joe -_-

send me evidence and it will get handled with joe. Otherwise dont moan and groan.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Why would I staff delt with it

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-Support 

S.W.A.T. and C.E.R.T. is enough no need for more tactical units...

In my opinion Sheriffs shouldn't have been added as when I see one on they believe they out rank the C.E.R.T. Commander. 

Especially when I see Secret Service online they think they are S.W.A.T or C.E.R.T. and raid houses...

Secret Service not Special Forces there is a difference 

No no no no we dont need a nother tac unit fbi isnt a tac unit is it no its not how many times has this been told no by smt this is a special tac unit with a cool job description that is what the pd does as a whole

-Support 

In my opinion Sheriffs shouldn't have been added as when I see one on they believe they out rank the C.E.R.T. Commander. 

Especially when I see Secret Service online they think they are S.W.A.T or C.E.R.T. and raid houses...

Who said that this was a tac unit? we aren't raiding or responding to calls. look at the post again....

-Support 

Breach of SOP's if they do so, pm me cause I dont appreciate having this stuff go on under my nose.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

Server is called PoliceRP but I'm gonna say +Support, fugitive recovery sounds nice 

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

*cricket noise*

-support

-support

how about you do and actually read the post

I made a suggestion involving the addition of US Marshals a really long time ago, but it got instantly shot down by Valk.  Now there's even more departments and divisions than there was at that time which makes me think it is unnecessary, but also think FBI should have more to do and know that if Colesoft is in charge of it itll be good

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

• 3 weeks later...

+Support

-I've been seeing an increase of people trying to be a Bounty Hunter

- Adds tons of fun to FBI

I am going to say this once and once only noone is a great leader due to fbi being a donation department we get so many restrictions but this would add a lot things for us to do +support

Or have FBI be a more structured branch instead of putting more subdivisions in. 

US Marshals are not and should not ever be associated with FBI if you want a tactical unit I’d suggest adding HRT (Hostage rescue team) they would take control of Barricade hostage situations and negotiations for a Hostages release.

As for the Marshals being part of the FBI Huge -Support 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostage_Rescue_Team