SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ixhsuaxdsahuqwUHIDQEUI/

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 20 days

Rank Wanted: Major

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): Yes

How many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Noone/Nolan

Why should you be promoted? : Through my experience of being in PD i have been able to help those who need it. Just like what i have said in my other application i wish to extend my us-fullness in the PD and assist as well as give pries to those who i feel need it, this would include promotions and recommendations. Not only and i very well knowledge in the rules of the server and pd i'm also respectable towards people and am able to deal with situations effectively and professionally.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Alton Lewis

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

-/+Support

+Active

+Knows what to do in command

-But You have only been CPT for 2 weeks.. I think you should stay as a CPT for a bit longer

-No poll

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-/+Support

+Active

+Knows what to do in command

-But You have only been CPT for 2 weeks.. I think you should stay as a CPT for a bit longer

-No poll

+/- support 

i agree with the positive points,your a friend BUT 

one month is not enough for Major, which is a more serious role

A Chief Noot

Name: Alton

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ixhsuaxdsahuqwUHIDQEUI/

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 20 days

Rank Wanted: Major

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): Yes

How many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Noone/Nolan

Why should you be promoted? : Through my experience of being in PD i have been able to help those who need it. Just like what i have said in my other application i wish to extend my us-fullness in the PD and assist as well as give pries to those who i feel need it, this would include promotions and recommendations. Not only and i very well knowledge in the rules of the server and pd i'm also respectable towards people and am able to deal with situations effectively and professionally.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Has been Captain for 13 days, confirmed by his accepted Captains Application which was accepted on March 9th.

-support

rushing for a promotion

-power hungry

-never really seen on pd 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- support 

i agree with the positive points,your a friend BUT 

one month is not enough for Major, which is a more serious role

A Chief Noot

Best of luck though

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

I've seen people who've palyed on the community and waited for months to get a rank as in Lt or like Cpt and were very active ,it seems you're rushing your PD command rank(s), you should really wait much longer to go for Major 

Edited by ArmyGuy

+Huge Support

-active

-friendly

-easy to talk / communicate with

-Knows the rules of the PD 

-Knowledge on how to deal with situations

Comments: He may have been CPT for only a month but, I've seen him online everyday and has been active as heck. I think he deserves it personally.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+Support

Great guy

Active

Knows how to deal with situations

Good luck mate

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Has been Captain for 13 days, confirmed by his accepted Captains Application which was accepted on March 9th.

-support

rushing for a promotion

-power hungry

-never really seen on pd 

you should really wait like 2 months before applying for the last rank of low command.   Just sit down and drink some water

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
Ski down and drink some water. xD

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

As a MSGT of PD.

Alton is by far the most active Low Command I have seen online on this server. His 13 days that he put in is equivalent to the months other low command put in. I strongly advise to promote Alton as he clearly demonstrates very strong leadership and can take zero bullshit from anyone. If he sees a problem with any officer he sorts them out and does his job. Goes above and beyond in the line of duty. He is definitely not a power hungry individual. 

PS. I do not comment on every application, only the applications that I feel like they deserve a position within the community for the effort and dedication they put in. Best of luck Alton!

I am very confident in my decsion that Alton willwbe a great candidate for Major that I would put my rank as MSGT on the line.