Huners Lt Application

buggiedune68

Name: buggiedune68/ Huner

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:140413088

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Been the rank for about 5 months. I was here before the update as SM for a few months

Rank Wanted: Lt

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

The reason why I should be promoted to Lt is because I have been in this community for a long time and I have seen when the police force needs a higher command on to lead in situations. Also when given a command by my superiors in PD and/or other police branches I do as they say. When I am on I try my best to keep situations under control and try and respect most people I incounter while im on the server. I do have different stratigies that I can bring into the force that are approprate and get done in a timely matter instead of escalating the situation more and thus calling staff. Also I try and get one OFC in my crusier at all times so that they can experience the community and get tips on how to deal with different calls instead of walking around being bored and most of the time being a minge. I Try and keep a upbeat personality when dealing with traffic stops and also dealing with PD members. And I can stay on most of the later day into the night because I live in Hawaii so the time differences compared to yall is alot, so I can keep it organized even in the night when most people are offline. I am very close to people in all the branches and respect them and everyone that are in those branches. I give out the right 10 codes when dealing with a traffic stop or a pursuit. I never abuse the radio in an inapproprate matter. I follow all the rules of the road and never ever abuse my powers in anyway to make people upset or mad. Overall I try to keep the peace between the civillians and the Police Department of RockFord.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes

Edited by buggiedune68
had my steamid3 instead of my regular steamid. Sry

-/+

great guy

just now getting active 

fit for job 

helpful

I guess your active,but I have no clue who you are and ur only active now. Also i havent been able to see what work you do 

+/- support 

A Chief Noot 

+support

.long time dedicated pd member

.respectful

.professional

I believe he would be a great addition to the pd command ive got to witness how he handles things and i must admit impressed.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu