The Negev? Ha! So useless

Fame

What you want to see? -  A rebuff to the Negev

Why should we add it? -  So the story goes Valkyrie nurfed the Negev because he was being killed by it a long time ago. Guys let’s be honest, who here actually uses the Negev in an effective way? I mean I know Hannah Yuki does but that’s the only person I’ve ever seen use the Negev well. But it’s not your fault. The Negev is so hard to use. Litterly the spray pattern in INSANE you litterly cannot control that thing. After holding the trigger for more than 2 seconds da ting goes skraaaaaaaaaaa pa pa pa and it’s so annoying XD

What are the advantages of having this? - It would bring USE to the Negev, as almost no one uses it anymore in close combat because it’s so hard to use.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Uhh not to rain on a parade, but the old negev had no recoil. And the only thing that got nerfed was recoil.

+/-Support

Reduce recoil but don’t make it obsolete.

I understand where you are coming from and yeah the recoil should be reduced a bit. But it’s a LMG and they are meant for close range aswell at point blank the negev is actually really good. 

I don't see a problem with the negev I use it all the time:3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Yes.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||