FBI Improvements

Illuminati

Upon trying to create multiple posts in the FBI forums to promote a better and healthier FBI, those posts were locked and I was requested to make a suggestion post so that all our voices can be heard. Here is what i'm suggesting:

1. FBI Director, someone that will be active, stand up for the FBI, fight for our position within the community and has the "all in" teamwork/leadership attitude to foster growth.
  2. SOP needs to be updated as it is not clear and too broad in its wording.
  3. Evaluations should be given for promotions.
  4. Promotions shouldn't be based only on time or friendships/who you know.
  5. FBI should have highest authority and most responsibility as it's Federal and it's members are financially committed to GamingLight. Striked because FBI is Donator and Administration doesn't want them to have "ultimate" authority. -Illuminati 03/06/18 1755 hours
  6. Implementation of Incident Command System for all Departments.
  7. Restructuring of FBI as a whole.

If someone pays for a position within a community and then gets banned, that is a failure on the end of faction leadership or administration. People don't just pay for things and then throw their money out the window. We need to learn how to deal with people better. A ban doesn't solve all issues. Understand there is an issue and brainstorm for ways to correct it.

Previous posts within FBI to support suggestions listed above:

@ColeSoft Grey @johnathan @Velvet Yuki

Edited by Illuminati

This is pbvious that your not in any other department and want FBI to be the ones that are I charge. Happens with every department tbh.

you want a new director because you got demoted. Not very mature.

although I feel some of your ideas are good you just need to think equally 

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

This is pbvious that your not in any other department and want FBI to be the ones that are I charge. Happens with every department tbh.

I'm a Senior Paramedic and Rapid Response in the EMS, i'm also in the PD. I chose FBI because I seen potential. I was demoted from SAIC to SA down to PA then promoted back up to Senior Special and all my strikes will be removed and i'll get my SAIC rank back. I spoke to NoOne today directly as well as Toxic and we had a very enlightening meeting on why certain things can't be done or improved on in the FBI. NoOne understands that he has things to improve on as well personally to be a better Director within the FBI, taking into consideration the restrictions placed on him because FBI is a Donator job. 

Please, before you do spouting off what you think you know, as i've told others before, seek the truth and ask questions. Most importantly, don't involve yourself in drama that isn't yours. Those two bits of advice will save you from a lot issues down the road. All you need to know is that those issues have been resolved and that it doesn't have any weight to the suggestions posted here. NoOne may be the proper Director for the job, but we have to want to see it.

-support

Can you post why you negative support? There are like 10 things listed in the post. Your negative support will be ignored if you don't provide something substantial to back it, other than you dislike me because I posted a video you going corrupt. :'D That's all i'll say about that here.... @Jake Croft

+Support we need change right now FBI is run by the most inactive people on planet earth and the time they are on high command jobs they don't do anything.

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Let’s get a few things straight 

1 FBI Director: No one is active and on daily. He does stick up and respect his agents that actually respect him back. You went in applied for a Command not knowing anything about how the fbi command structure works, and when no one questioned you on it it was clear you did not know what you were talking about. No one only needs to defend agents who are actually doing their jobs and not minging. Also proving you SHOULD be Command is different than fighting for it, you know absolutely nothing about how the fbi works so you shouldn’t have been given command. 

2. SOP is not broad 

3. Evaluations are given to noone. People are always watching FBI agents and recommending no one promotions/demotions 

4. Promotions should be based off time... if you are on fbi one day out of seven for one hour why should you be promoted. A large part of being promoted is actually showing up to meetings which no one seems to understand. For example 12/15 attendees 2 weeks ago were promoted. 

5. Fun fact fbi doesn’t have supreme authority and you are dilusional if you think they do. In real life in order for the fbi to be in jurisdiction of a case they must 

A: Be invited in by the local law enforcement agency

B: Crimes must be considered a serial crime (3+)

C: Crime falls under federal jurisdiction (Ex terrorism)

I have no idea why you think the fbi is anything other than a more advanced police department for the nation instead of cities counties ect. 

6. There is a complaint department for all departments it’s called Senior Management Team 

7. Fbi is being reconstructed by SMT already. 

Regarding previous suggestions 

PD obstruction of justice: What you were doing is against fbi sop 

FBI medical exam: this was literally you just minging I don’t know why you included it 

FBI promotion application: You earn Command in the fbi not apply for it. 

Last one: This is literally you just bragging about what you did so again this isn’t a “improvement suggestion” you made

Also let’s talk about your demotion while you are here since that’s the real reason you made this:

A. You disrespected Command multiple times 

B. You had absolutely no idea what you were talking about (suggested more Command ranks when that was already a thing that SMT changed)

C. You minged on fbi

D. You questioned literally anything you did not like

E. Your ego was killing us

Illuminati,  You are out to get noones rank. -Support. You are starting to get very salty. End of the day when we have a chance to improve FBI by talking to Management when they are prepared and ready we will.. End of the day this is immature of you. I expect better in near future.

False, NoOne and I had a chat today one on one and we both apologized for our actions. He agreed that I wasn't out to get his job and if you talk to other members of the FBI, they will tell you that I want @johnathan to take over the rank of Director, only if NoOne was seen unfit and then @ColeSoft Grey become Deputy Director and them two together would chose whom is best for low command. I never once stated I wanted any position in command. Ultimately I can advise anyone at any rank in any position without even being apart of a group, hence advising. End of the day, get your facts straight, stop making assumptions and stop trying to ruin someones character and reputation over something you have no involvement with and known little about besides rumors.

1 FBI Director: No one is active and on daily. He does stick up and respect his agents that actually respect him back. You went in applied for a Command not knowing anything about how the fbi command structure works, and when no one questioned you on it it was clear you did not know what you were talking about. No one only needs to defend agents who are actually doing their jobs and not minging. Also proving you SHOULD be Command is different than fighting for it, you know absolutely nothing about how the fbi works so you shouldn’t have been given command. 

2. SOP is not broad 

3. Evaluations are given to noone. People are always watching FBI agents and recommending no one promotions/demotions 

4. Promotions should be based off time... if you are on fbi one day out of seven for one hour why should you be promoted. A large part of being promoted is actually showing up to meetings which no one seems to understand. For example 12/15 attendees 2 weeks ago were promoted. 

5. Fun fact fbi doesn’t have supreme authority and you are dilusional if you think they do. In real life in order for the fbi to be in jurisdiction of a case they must 

I have no idea why you think the fbi is anything other than a more advanced police department for the nation instead of cities counties ect. 

6. There is a complaint department for all departments it’s called Senior Management Team 

FBI medical exam: this was literally you just minging I don’t know why you included it 

Last one: This is literally you just bragging about what you did so again this isn’t a “improvement suggestion” you made

Also let’s talk about your demotion while you are here since that’s the real reason you made this:

B. You had absolutely no idea what you were talking about (suggested more Command ranks when that was already a thing that SMT changed)

C. You minged on fbi

Thank you for your thought provoking entry on this post, I can see it took you a lot of time to type this and that is appreciated. You are right about everything real life FBI you've stated however, this is Garry's Mod not real life and my suggestions had to fit that of a GMod community while still staying somewhat close to realism. You obviously haven't read my other post, watched the views or read any of the comments, if you have you'd see that all you discussion points have already been answered in detail, due to that I won't waste any further time on your post. Go back, read, research and get the answers for yourself, I clearly laid all of them out here for you on the forums. I have been in contact with SMT from day one and certain aspects were handled to my satisfaction and others couldn't be handled because it's a donator class, which is understandable.

When you have heart and passion for something, you tend to want to fight for it. Again, NoOne and I had a convo today and that was one thing we agreed on. He even stated that I would make a great command team member for the FBI however, i'm no longer pursuing that route as I now know that administration basically wants FBI as is. It'll just be a waste of my time, effort and energy. I'd rather put that towards another department that will appreciate it and actually benefit from my past experiences and leadership.

There are only two or three FBI Agents that are strongly against me, the rest and others that aren't against me back me up 100% and Toxic even said today that I stirred a lot of pots, but brought up some awesome points that are under consideration by SMT. It was Toxic that told me to make this suggestion post, which by the way has NOTHING to do with me trying to obtain a position. Read the post word by word and take it for what it actually states instead of your erroneous microanalysis of it. Thanks again!

@ Illuminati, I'm not trying to destroy your rep. I believe you can be better by assisting FBI to talk to us the command. If I wanted to I would've demoted you but your just angry that nothing is getting shown as done. If you would like to meet with me and discuss what you would like to see happen to FBI feel free. But for a long, while no one will stay I will not be taking over noone as he has been the director for ages and there is currently no issues. We are bored that we don't have much to do, so when we can approach our managers regarding changes to the department the changes will happen and you will see them. But until the manager and the Executive team finds time for us it's just a waiting game.

2. SOP is not broad 

C. You minged on fbi

Keep these suggestions civil we don’t need people going crazy on each other @Injoker its unnecessary please stop or your comments will be reported. 

you cannot kick someone off a thread, especially if you did not make it. The OP even said it was ok so please don’t derail something. 

2. SOP is not broad 

C. You minged on fbi

you cannot kick someone off a thread, especially if you did not make it. The OP even said it was ok so please don’t derail something. 

THAT is unneccary and quite honestly rude. You said his ego was killing you and he is a minge. Like I said before keep it civil. Your “constructive criticism” just becomes mere insults after you repeadly insult him. 

Please re read my comment. I am not kicking you off I’m telling you to chill. 

Edited by Fame

THAT is unneccary and quite honestly rude. You said his ego was killing you and he is a minge. Like I said before keep it civil. Your “constructive criticism” just becomes mere insults after you repeadly insult him. 

again the OP said it was ok and thanked me for my full response so please don’t talk for other members 

-Support 

In every video I watched, you minged. No you cannot do prostate exams, no you cannot gun down a CPT because he was preventing you from breaking the FBI SOP.

You broke the NUMBER ONE rule in all law enforcement. “Never shoot another officer”

You watched a video, but you obviously didn't read the content of the post. You're focused on a semi-serious RP, but your comment just now was serious to IRL. So, back to IRL since that is how you want to talk. He became a criminal when he prevented responding units from providing backup to an officer down in a hostile situation. He was also holding a gun and obstructing, he wasn't going to move any other way. No rule was broken and serious in nature, he became corrupt which is against the rules and he was incapacitated as any cop would do to criminal with a gun. Pick and choose your battles.

----End Comment to Gaur, starting rant about general comments----

I want EVERYONE here to understand that I am not out to get anyone's job nor am I upset or triggered that I was demoted. These situations were already handled by a Manager. I made it VERY clear to everyone involved from day one that I had NO intent to be the director. Although I was the Deputy Director in the past, I just wanted to see positive change in the FBI and positive change starts with a positive leadership/director. Don't think that by me saying "the director should change" was inferring a new director altogether. What I meant was he needs to change his personality, how he treats his subordinates and re-evaluate his leadership style. 

Take this a piece of advice, "ASSumptions make an ASS out of you and me". Instead of assuming what you think happened in a conversation you weren't apart of or further more taking part in rumors and then spreading them, you should be directly to the sources involved and ask questions to obtain clarity. So, at the end of the day if y'all would just ask questions instead of making statements you feel you're entitled to make because of your rank or tag then there would be less fighting and more understanding. LEARN TO WORK TOGETHER.

P.S. I felt the FBI should be highest because IRL jurisdictions go from top to bottom Federal, State, County, City. Again, another ASSumption y'all are making against me. Do you always bully and force people to be victims by the statements you make?

-Support 

In every video I watched, you minged. No you cannot do prostate exams, no you cannot gun down a CPT because he was preventing you from breaking the FBI SOP.

You broke the NUMBER ONE rule in all law enforcement. “Never shoot another officer”

Edit: 

1) I don’t see why you want to change the FBI command, both No one and Johnathen have worked their ass off for those positions in that branch, and have brought so many things to FBI to help FBI strive.

2) Suggest what you want added to the SOP, the general statement that’s it’s not “broad” doesn’t help command to edit it.

3/4) Promotions are usually made off of who they see on.

5/6) No Opinion

7) What do you suggest to reform the FBI?

As for your last comment, we don’t ban people most of the time. We use the minge system, and punishments are not applied unless a player breaks a rule. If that player breaks a rule then the solution to is is, don’t break a rule next time. Minges are not applied unless you break mutiple rules, half the time it starts with a verbal warn then a warn then a minge if it’s severe enough.