Fame Yuki - False Warn Report

Jeffe

please stop arguing on the post all you need to say is + support or - Support and a reason just saying

I'm not arguing just letting everyone know that rioting or weapon abuse is not against the rules and does not fall under cop baiting.

+Support

The SWAT shouldn't be warned for trying to do Their job... 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+1 Support

• Was authorized to do so by SWAT High Command
  • There is no rule against it
  • The staff in question should have warned the rioting people instead of warning this person
  • Staff should be spoken to because he is warning people for rules that do not exist
Edited by Pliskin

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

+1 Support

• The staff in question should have warned the rioting people instead of warning this person
  • Staff should be spoken to because he is warning people for rules that do not exist

Agreed

+1 Support

we actually did take care of it where were you the whole time rping 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

let's keep this in the staff discussion if you want to make a deal out of this. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I was in the middle of SWAT Training as an FTO i was unable to go on duty as a result of that as I am not allowed to leave in middle of training

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

I was in the middle of SWAT Training as an FTO i was unable to go on duty as a result of that as I am not allowed to leave in middle of training

I was there training the Cadet as well. I heard about this and then Jeffe busts down and then vents the whole thing to meme.

I dont think that would have required a warn, perhaps for failrp, but if it was going along with rp then it could have been handled in rp.

+Support if jacket responds.

+Support

We had a massive riot involving 30 or more different players; I personally arrested 20(ish) players. 

I dispatched SWAT to spawn because the riot turned violent after a civilian shot and killed a member of Rockford PD. 

I asked him to gas spawn, but he decided to be a gentleman and throw a flashbang that does no damage and only blinds you for a few seconds.

SWAT can provide riot control, I have no idea why this is an issue. 

+Support

There was about a third of the server (about 20 people) rioting. We had no choice but to flashbang the area, there were too many people at spawn. Most of the people who were rioting got minged as well. This shoudn't be a warn. He had a right to throw a flashbang at a riot. 

MAN OH Man Back in the day me and @Grant didi riots when valk was around he got banned for 12 hours

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support

There was about a third of the server (about 20 people) rioting. We had no choice but to flashbang the area, there were too many people at spawn. Most of the people who were rioting got minged as well. This shoudn't be a warn. He had a right to throw a flashbang at a riot. 

rioting  is under the cop bait rule 

im agree ask @grant we was banned for rioting before

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support

PoliceRP Manager