Fame Yuki - False Warn Report

Jeffe

Your In-game: Jeffe

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59895011

The admin's name in-game: Fame Yuki

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: Throwing a flash bang at innocent civilians 

Why do you think this warn was false: There was a huge riot at spawn and Jacket and Myan wanted help controlling it and asked me to throw a flash into the crowd and I did then get pulled into a sit and am told im being warned

Any extra information: I think that not only should this warn get removed but Fame should get talked to because he actually hurt the efforts to stop the riot and interrupted the RP of the riot.

• Head Admin

+Support

There was about a third of the server (about 20 people) rioting. We had no choice but to flashbang the area, there were too many people at spawn. Most of the people who were rioting got minged as well. This shoudn't be a warn. He had a right to throw a flashbang at a riot. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

SWAT was dealing with a massive FailRP riot, and it was getting out of control with people screaming about the riot. The flashbang did nothing harmful to the crowd and it was dealing with the riot in a non harmful way, that is the best possible outcome of the riot, to flashbang, and the fact that you got warned for it, makes no sense.

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

I dont think that would have required a warn, perhaps for failrp, but if it was going along with rp then it could have been handled in rp.

+Support if jacket responds.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

SWAT was dealing with a massive FailRP riot, and it was getting out of control with people screaming about the riot. The flashbang did nothing harmful to the crowd and it was dealing with the riot in a non harmful way, that is the best possible outcome of the riot, to flashbang, and the fact that you got warned for it, makes no sense.

Major +Support

First Rioting is not able to happen due to server rules

Second, Flash only blinds temporarily and doesn't do damage. They used it at discretion and it was all FailRP since it was a riot to this is a very false warn

+Support

There was about a third of the server (about 20 people) rioting. We had no choice but to flashbang the area, there were too many people at spawn. Most of the people who were rioting got minged as well. This shoudn't be a warn. He had a right to throw a flashbang at a riot. 

it not a warnable reason first off 

• Head Admin

while calling staff you flash banged the civs, you're not supposed to flash bang civilians use your riot shields and call admins

They were entering the elevator and we were getting overrun, we had no choice. The flashbang was nonlethal. If it was mustard gas, then it would've been a valid warn. But it was a flashbang to people who were rioting.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

They were entering the elevator and we were getting overrun, we had no choice. The flashbang was nonlethal. If it was mustard gas, then it would've been a valid warn. But it was a flashbang to people who were rioting.

please don't argue on post

while calling staff you flash banged the civs, you're not supposed to flash bang civilians use your riot shields and call admins

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Lol get the whole swat to flood this post. you're not supposed to flash bang civs your abusing your weapons. you should have let staff deal with it

First off in real life cops have had to flash bang civs if the riots got too intense or pepper spray them, Now I don’t see why he was warned for breaking a rule, this was a great RP scenario because if he did flash bang civilians for an unfair reason a high ranking officer could have demoted him or punish him. 

riots aren't allowed

than why punish the swat member? Also weapon abuse or flashbang abuse is not even a rule in the MOTD, There is also no rule against using a flash bang on a civilian. So technically this warn is false warning. There is actually no rules against flash bangs right now meaning anyone can go crazy with it. 

I think all staff should take a look at the MOTD and have it with them to every sit they take.

Edited by Abel

Actually there is no rule against rioting or flashbang use, Where are you guys getting this rules from? The fact that all staff agree with the warn scares me tbh. Thats is why you should have activated martial law. Is there another rule book out there somewhere? If not than this rules need to be updated.

@Snarlax 

than why punish the swat member? Also weapon abuse or flashbang abuse is not even a rule in the MOTD, So technically this warn is false warning. 

I think all staff should take a look at the MOTD and have it with them to every sit they take.

And the guy who arrange it should be unbanned because currently there is no rule against rioting, that's on the MOTD

It was PixelCat and he was minging 

And the guy who arrange it should be unbanned because currently there is no rule against rioting, that's on the MOTD

rioting  is under the cop bait rule 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

rioting  is under the cop bait rule 

PD High Command can activate Martial Law at any time, However, a VALID reason must be given. Example - Riots/Shooting At Government/Out Of Control Gang's

why is this rule not against rioting? If that the case than anything illegal any civs do would be considered cob baiting

Edited by Abel1216