Changing Rules of Engagement

Midget Warlord

What you want to see? - I want to see revisited rules for what ARU and SWAT are allowed to respond too, and how they respond. (What situations, and what type of force used)

Why should we add it? - Certain things just don't make sense for them to respond too. For example, a simple Gas Station robbery... In real life, PD would deal with that. That brings up another thing, the Gas. It does not make sense to Gas a Public place like a Gas Station, or the apartment building. That also brings up that gas should NEVER be used if a hostage is involved, even if the hostage takers shoot and break negotiations, they should be shot, not gassed. ARU should also not respond to Persuits unless shots are fired or they are requested. It just isn't necessary.

What are the advantages of having this? - It doesn't Bog down ARU and SWAR for responding to more important things, and gives criminals more of a chance. It makes it more fair.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - N/A

Obviously more would need to be revised than I have listed here, but I didn't list it for sake of space.

What you want to see? - I want to see revisited rules for what ARU and SWAT are allowed to respond too, and how they respond. (What situations, and what type of force used)

Why should we add it? - Certain things just don't make sense for them to respond too. For example, a simple Gas Station robbery... In real life, PD would deal with that. That brings up another thing, the Gas. It does not make sense to Gas a Public place like a Gas Station, or the apartment building. That also brings up that gas should NEVER be used if a hostage is involved, even if the hostage takers shoot and break negotiations, they should be shot, not gassed. ARU should also not respond to Persuits unless shots are fired or they are requested. It just isn't necessary.

What are the advantages of having this? - It doesn't Bog down ARU and SWAR for responding to more important things, and gives criminals more of a chance. It makes it more fair.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - N/A

Obviously more would need to be revised than I have listed here, but I didn't list it for sake of space.

+!- support i mean tbh swat does respond to stupid stuff and patrol around in heavy armor which isn't realistic but who am i to say anything.

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-Support

Gasstations robberies need SWAT and aru to attend to as the normal police would just die, gassing would be used to hostage situations in real life (depending on what was they use) as it can blind both the hostage and the takers. One of ARU's focuses is code red persuits and tactical manoevers etc In persuits. SWAT can also help with code red persuits jn disabling the vehicle. Too be honest it would be way too easy for criminal classes to do the things you have listed if ARU and SWAT don't get involved.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support

Gasstations robberies need SWAT and aru to attend to as the normal police would just die, gassing would be used to hostage situations in real life (depending on what was they use) as it can blind both the hostage and the takers. One of ARU's focuses is code red persuits and tactical manoevers etc In persuits. SWAT can also help with code red persuits jn disabling the vehicle. Too be honest it would be way too easy for criminal classes to do the things you have listed if ARU and SWAT don't get involved.

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

Robberies rarely actually require SWAT and ARU's presence, more often than not, PD is more than capable of taking down a few armed criminals, and if they aren't able to, then they need to fix it. PD shouldn't have to rely on Special Forces, and They DON'T in real life. I've actually met someone on the server that is an actuall police officer, and more than half of the situations that SWAT and ARU take over in game, would have nothing to do with in real life. What we really need, is for the higher ranking PD that you see on all the time, like SGT's, MSGT's, etc. to take command and actually do what they need too. 

And about the hostage part, you're right, normally they would use gas in a hostage situation. However, tear gas in real life IS NOT EXTREMELY DEADLY, unlike the Gas used in game, that can kill any player that doesn't have a mask in less than 10 seconds.

And for Persuits, I made it clear in the post that they would still respond to persuits considered Code Red, but instead should be limited to only those. 

Now, for extreme cases, of course They respond, for example, if the store is being robbed by 6 armed criminals with heavy weaponry and armor. I also never stated Bank Robberies being limited, and I think it seemed like I was. But no, they would still have control over bank robberies and big Base raids with shots fired and such.

Edited by Midget Warlord

Robberies rarely actually require SWAT and ARU's presence, more often than not, PD is more than capable of taking down a few armed criminals, and if they aren't able to, then they need to fix it. PD shouldn't have to rely on Special Forces, and They DON'T in real life. I've actually met someone on the server that is an actuall police officer, and more than half of the situations that SWAT and ARU take over in game, would have nothing to do with in real life. What we really need, is for the higher ranking PD that you see on all the time, like SGT's, MSGT's, etc. to take command and actually do what they need too. 

And about the hostage part, you're right, normally they would use gas in a hostage situation. However, tear gas in real life IS NOT EXTREMELY DEADLY, unlike the Gas used in game, that can kill any player that doesn't have a mask in less than 10 seconds.

And for Persuits, I made it clear in the post that they would still respond to persuits considered Code Red, but instead should be limited to only those. 

Now, for extreme cases, of course They respond, for example, if the store is being robbed by 6 armed criminals with heavy weaponry and armor. I also never stated Bank Robberies being limited, and I think it seemed like I was. But no, they would still have control over bank robberies and big Base raids with shots fired and such.

+support

Too often ARU and SWAT simply take over the radio during a situation and severely limits PD in several ways. For General Store Robberies SWAT/ARU realistically should only be requested if its out of control and regular pd officers are having trouble. Too add more roleplay into it, the highest officer should be requesting swat/aru who is on scene. Same thing happens with few FBI busts or surveillance where FBI agents would be undercover in the house with an unmarked car nearby and SWAT/ARU raid for "sounds" or "we got pictures" despite FBI Undercover Agents inside who haven't sent info out yet.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

Too often ARU and SWAT simply take over the radio during a situation and severely limits PD in several ways. For General Store Robberies SWAT/ARU realistically should only be requested if its out of control and regular pd officers are having trouble. Too add more roleplay into it, the highest officer should be requesting swat/aru who is on scene. Same thing happens with few FBI busts or surveillance where FBI agents would be undercover in the house with an unmarked car nearby and SWAT/ARU raid for "sounds" or "we got pictures" despite FBI Undercover Agents inside who haven't sent info out yet.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support

^^^^^^^^^

Louie D2

[Police Dispatch] Rockford Police

State Trooper: FSGT

FBI: SAIC

PDSGT

It's not going to be an issue once the yukis gain members and are white listed to my upcoming custom classes aru swat and pd are gonna be all in brother hood after I'm done with them 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

It's not going to be an issue once the yukis gain members and are white listed to my upcoming custom classes aru swat and pd are gonna be all in brother hood after I'm done with them 

lmaoooo

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

-Support

We respond to the robberies because its a robbery wended to respond because, no offense, PD sucks and is very disorganized and will die immediately.

In hostage situations the gas is not deadly its blinding and in training we say "Only use gas when there is multiple armed people and won't in danger a civilian life (I.e. Hostage).

ARU/SWAT can ONLY join code red pursuits we cannot do normal traffic stops either. Only traffic stops with a suspectedly armed person or a known armed person.

We only go to those calls so we don't have auto white listed Senior Patrol Officer dealing with it and minting the hell out of the situation and an admin would be called EVERY time! Now SWAT/ARU is needed for the robberies because PD simply can't handle it. Since CERT is becoming a tactical unit they will be joining these robberies.

To conclude we need SWAT/ARU there to make sure the robbery fails and you don't take the money. If you have a problem with the time take it in another suggestion post but we need the tactical units to be responding to these calls. Plus SWAT only spawns with 100 armor and then 25 more for every two ranks after Private. We have our strength in numbers not in fire power or armor or anything like that we just need each other.

ok, sorry, not trying to call you a liar or anything, but everything you've just said above is false...

True, PD is unorganized, but that needs to change for it to be realistic. Irl they do not rely on SWAT.

Second off, unless the rules have recently changed, i am pretty sure ARU can still do traffic stops and they take lead in all chases if they can.

Another thing, the Gas does Blind people, but you must never use it or something, because I have timed it. A player with no armor and 100 HP in the center of one of those grenades is dead in 10 seconds. Also, even if Gas is told to only be used on multiple robbers, it is not followed. It needs to be a rule. I have been in many a situation where it was just me and another guy and they gased us. I was the hostage. You see what's wrong with that picture?

Also, not to be rude or anything, but in your Conclusion, you kinda made it seem like your opinion was final... just wana make sure you understand it isn't. And this isn't about screwing over PD or helping robbers it's about REALISM. 

No I understand it might sound final but its not its just kinda the way I speak now.

Now yes people might gas when negotiations are off even with hostage. We might gas if the hostage is false. Ect. There are several reasons why they could of done it. Now in our SOP it says under the weapons tab "Mustard gas should ONLY be used in situations where it is not affecting civilian lives" Now if this ever happens to you confront the SGT+ ask them why they did it and if they don't give a valid/satisfactory reason then you are welcome to file a complaint with a SSGT+.

Yes I'm sorry ARU can do traffic stops but not pursuits until its code red.

Also this is not a Serious RP so it doesn't have to be 100% exact to IRL its just the way the game has to work man.

No I understand it might sound final but its not its just kinda the way I speak now.

Now yes people might gas when negotiations are off even with hostage. We might gas if the hostage is false. Ect. There are several reasons why they could of done it. Now in our SOP it says under the weapons tab "Mustard gas should ONLY be used in situations where it is not affecting civilian lives" Now if this ever happens to you confront the SGT+ ask them why they did it and if they don't give a valid/satisfactory reason then you are welcome to file a complaint with a SSGT+.

Yes I'm sorry ARU can do traffic stops but not pursuits until its code red.

Also this is not a Serious RP so it doesn't have to be 100% exact to IRL its just the way the game has to work man.

Very true. Im going to have to give a massive -support for this. I agree with the stuff that Eman is saying, but also, Bank raids and major things like a bank raid don't happen that often. General store robberies and such do happen a lot more often, and they are a main source of the RP that SWAT and ARU do. Making it so that SWAT only respond to massive crimes like bank raids and mass murders, would mean that the SWAT team would be sitting in base for sometimes around an hour, twiddling our thumbs or training 24/7. If that were to happen then a lot of the people that get on SWAT now would just stop getting on it as much, because they would be board out of their minds and would not be able to do anything. And you might say that that is what they do in real life, but in real life, majority of counties and states do not have a dedicated SWAT team that is only SWAT everyday, most counties and states have a group of people inside the Police Department that is SWAT trained, that if called they would get their gear ready and move out. We have an active 24/7 SWAT team that wants to role play and deal with situations besides those that only happen every so often.

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

-Support

We respond to the robberies because its a robbery wended to respond because, no offense, PD sucks and is very disorganized and will die immediately.

In hostage situations the gas is not deadly its blinding and in training we say "Only use gas when there is multiple armed people and won't in danger a civilian life (I.e. Hostage).

ARU/SWAT can ONLY join code red pursuits we cannot do normal traffic stops either. Only traffic stops with a suspectedly armed person or a known armed person.

We only go to those calls so we don't have auto white listed Senior Patrol Officer dealing with it and minting the hell out of the situation and an admin would be called EVERY time! Now SWAT/ARU is needed for the robberies because PD simply can't handle it. Since CERT is becoming a tactical unit they will be joining these robberies.

To conclude we need SWAT/ARU there to make sure the robbery fails and you don't take the money. If you have a problem with the time take it in another suggestion post but we need the tactical units to be responding to these calls. Plus SWAT only spawns with 100 armor and then 25 more for every two ranks after Private. We have our strength in numbers not in fire power or armor or anything like that we just need each other.

Huge + Support

This definetly gives criminals a fighting chance against the police forces, nobody can kill swat and aru. Plus fast station robberies would really be handled by pd, UNLESS of course there was a hostage. It also gives PD more relevance.

Also stops certain admins ranks from saying stuff like "I got a recommendation to promote you from a LT but now I wont." due to more active situations handled by pd. Seriously. Players join and become ofc's, they get yelled at by SWAT/ARU for not knowing what they are doing and get demoted by certain overzealous pd command (admin ranked).I personally feel that PD should be more involved in things rather than swat/aru taking every single rp situation under their thumbs.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support

-Support

-Support

• Manager

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

However, if SWAT is no longer able to patrol, then they would have to make a system where PD would be trained for SWAT then would be able to go to PD and change into SWAT armor, like FBI undercover

-Support

ok i think if pd wants to do raids join a tactics unit that dose that all the time and no offence but i don't think a army of ofc with glocks can take on a few guys with a ak or sawed off there is a reason we tell police to wait outside we dont want pd to get a hostage killed or themselves killed and let suspect go 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

Huge + Support

This definetly gives criminals a fighting chance against the police forces, nobody can kill swat and aru. Plus fast station robberies would really be handled by pd, UNLESS of course there was a hostage. It also gives PD more relevance.

If no one can kill us why are we still here? We can be killed you just need the right amount of SWAT on and the right amount of men with good shots. I have died numerous times and had to wait... And wait for EMS or just lose the guns. We are killable we don't have god mode we just have armor and health like everyone else can ask the rest of the SWAT team and they will tell you that we can be killed it might be difficult but possible.

If anyone will be restricted it will be ARU SWAT is only as powerful as it is because we train we trust each other to cover for each other its more than a department its a brotherhood. You only hate us because you can't beat us and that my good sir is called fear. Fear that we will always win because we have more people or firepower. Fear that we will win. When you do the crime don't expect to not do the time. Or as my fav CPT once said "Don't do the crime if you don't have the time" -CPT Brian. Fear for our tactics and the way we run our department. But just because we have strength in numbers and tactics doesn't mean you have to come and nerf us. We are underpowered as it is. CERT has 170 armor me a SFC in SWAT 150 and there only 2 of us SSGT get the same SGT and CPL get 125 CDT and PVT 100 CERT is more powerful as a single unit against a single SFC. The thing with CERT is though is that it is smaller and recently became tactical so thus less feared.

If there was hostage we will respond we have an order for crime it goes as so 

1. Major Crime (Bank Raid, General Store, Hostage ect.)
  2. Minor Crime (Raids, Bitminers, Printers ect.)
  3. Pursuits

Also stops certain admins ranks from saying stuff like "I got a recommendation to promote you from a LT but now I wont." due to more active situations handled by pd. Seriously. Players join and become ofc's, they get yelled at by SWAT/ARU for not knowing what they are doing and get demoted by certain overzealous pd command (admin ranked).I personally feel that PD should be more involved in things rather than swat/aru taking every single rp situation under their thumbs.

No we don't take EVERY RP situation under our thumbs we let them raid and do their own things! We mainly supervise them a lot! Now in our handbook it says to only raid with visual evidence or if one of our SWAT/ARU members sees an illegal item we will then raid. Other wise PD can raid if they know the suspect went into a house until a shot is fired or explosion heard we stay out and supervise. If they meet armed suspects they call us we tell them to back out BECAUSE they will die if they stay and we don't want to waste their lives. Now if the suspect(s) are too powerful we will tell PD to come in and they will raid with us but we still take primary and tell them what to do so they are organized. This also gives us an opportunity to see if one stands out and if so recommend them for SWAT (if the appropriate rank) or promotion so they get what they deserve!

We take the time sensitive stuff! Because we are organized and ready for action at any second.

PD they are unorganized and will take 2min of the 3 they have to take the down guy down while SWAT/ARU train and train for this stuff as an FTO I have put my time and sunk day after day into this and I will not have that time thrown away! Now we can add more crime and we could let the higher ranks of PD come train with us so that they could do it but the thing is, no offense, most PD is immature and that's why the all divisions (beside FBI) are really small! Because the PD aren't mature and will not rank up because of that fact.