Taco - Staff Application Format

Taco.

1. What is your in-game name? Taco

2. What is your steam name?: DontTouchMyTaco.

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:128331261

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I been admin on other games like Battlefield. etc.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid 2 weeks ago sometime.

6. What date did you make your forums account? The 2nd day I joined when I became SNR.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? None.

9. Have you donated? Not Yet.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: Pacific Time.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):NA

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I Deserve this rank because, Im A chill dude, I know the rules and the staff hand book, Im really active Im on PC everyday, I can be relied on and trusted upon. And I really care about the GamingLight community. At times Im on theres minges and lot rdm, when theres really low or no staff on. I know the punishment times and what their meanings is. I will help every new player that needs help on the server and I will help them will TeamSpeak and everything they need For GamingLight.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would calm them down, If they dont stop I will get a higher up to gag them and warn for Mass RDM., Also I would jail them for mass rdm for 10,000 seconds.

16. Thanks,

17.   Taco, DontTouchMyTaco.

Edited by [GL]DontTouchMyTaco
To Take Time On It.

+/- support

good:

- friendly player

-no warns

-active

bad:

-not that much effort

-trial mods can’t minge for 10,000 seconds (read the guidelines)

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+/- Support

• Active
  • No Warns
  • Friendly
  • Logical Thinking
  • NO Effort(Improve and it will be a +support)
  • No Poll

he improved the app btw

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

- Support 

I am sorry dude I have see. You play a lot, but you put very little effort into this app and your forums account is very inactive. You also need to add a poll.

Good luck!

-Support

I encountered this guy many times and all of those times he has minged or was disrespectful. Overall, in my opinion, his attitude and actions are not great for staffing.