Should I be Trail Moderator?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Munchies

1. What is your steam name?: [GL] Munchies

2. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:222609639

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Eh, Not really..

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime in December

5. What date did you make your forums account? 27 January

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

7. How many warns do you have on the server? 14

8. Have you donated? Yes $94

9. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines

11. Timezone: AEST

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I deserve this rank because I have been with this community since December. I'm on pretty much every day for 4-7 hours.When I was a donor mod I was always on duty for a good couple of hours so I know what all the commands and other stuff are. If I am accepted for staff again I will make sure I will more nicer and change my attitude I will also show respect towards the Server, The Members and also The Staff Team. I will never abuse my powers off duty or on duty I'm always nice and respectful when I'm doing an admin sit I always get both sides of the stories. I willing to try and help this community grow and make it a better place for others to come and enjoy. I am also aware of the rules and the staff handbook I have read them all! I promise not to break any of the rules.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring whoever said "MassRDM" to me and I will say like do you have any proof so I can warn this player or take action and If they do I can go ahead and warn that player, but if they don't I will have to watch the player for a bit just to make sure he is not doing it anymore or that he is still doing it.

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Major -Support

- Disrespectful to EMT.

- Known Minge.

- Previously Abusive.

- Immature.

- You challenge simple directions from management.

However,

- You are good fun to RP with. 

- You do know the rules but you don't act on them.

- You're quite amusing at times and deep down you're a good guy.

• Sad 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

You have two staff applications. One here and the other on CN. Decide which server you want to be staff on.

I applied on CN when I was still staff restricted I would pick this server to be staff on any day I am fully dedicated to the server

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I applied on CN when I was still staff restricted I would pick this server to be staff on any day I am fully dedicated to the server

in that case +support

just wanted to clarify about what I had seen

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+ support

I personally think he would be a fabulous addition to the staff team if he just held back his quick to judge a situation but other than that great rp and very entertaining 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-Support

• Disrespectful
  • Argues with staff
  • Was mingy in time period of his Termination.

Major -Support

- Disrespectful to EMT.

- Known Minge.

- Previously Abusive.

- Immature.

- You challenge simple directions from management.

However,

- You are good fun to RP with. 

- You do know the rules but you don't act on them.

- You're quite amusing at times and deep down you're a good guy.