ScruffyPlays

Should we add this  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back Defibs to other Gov jobs

• Yes we should
    • No we shouldn't

What you want to see? - For HC Jobs and Medic jobs to have Defibs again

Why should we add it? -
I would like to see at least HC Jobs to have defibs again so they can rez people during trainings or tryouts and after different scenes but only gov no Crim. And if we do get this added and someone razes crim we can remove them again. This apples to Medic jobs as well but we can always trial run it with all HC jobs first then give it medic jobs.

What are the advantages of having this? -  Allows gov to revie other gov after scenes, during trainings and or tryout's

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content - N/A

+ Support

Why was this even removed in the first place?

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+Support 

But I believe that they should have more restrictions and should be brought back for command+ in tactical units like before and HC for other units plus the medics. 

As we hardly have HC it would be better just to give them to LC and HC along with medical like how it use to be. 

The reason they were removed is mostly due to how unregulated they were and so a certain group of people abused them by waiting for a medic to get on after they died with a barret instead of just accepting the lost. So just having some basic global guidelines for all departments on defibs would be an easy fix. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

But I believe that they should have more restrictions and should be brought back for command+ in tactical units like before and HC for other units plus the medics. 

As we hardly have HC it would be better just to give them to LC and HC along with medical like how it use to be. 

The reason they were removed is mostly due to how unregulated they were and so a certain group of people abused them by waiting for a medic to get on after they died with a barret instead of just accepting the lost. So just having some basic global guidelines for all departments on defibs would be an easy fix. 

i dont care GIF 

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+ support
HC and medics should get it and some LC

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

On 10/2/2023 at 5:41 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

On 10/2/2023 at 10:03 AM, Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

Why was this even removed in the first place?

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head Admin

- support 
was removed to increase rp of EMS when there on and stop HC from just reviving everyone on scenes
i believe its good how it is as realistically yes there are LEO medics but EMS are the people who are there to fix things

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 hours ago, Tactical said:

- support 
was removed to increase rp of EMS when there on and stop HC from just reviving everyone on scenes
i believe its good how it is as realistically yes there are LEO medics but EMS are the people who are there to fix things

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support

As tactical said, yes it was removed to increase EMS roleplay. However, EMS is not always on. There should just be rules reimplemented on it such as you cannot defib someone when EMS is online. The biggest reason it was removed was because people were abusing its unlimited range, and people would just switch to jobs that had defibs on it just to get their Barrett back. 

logan2.png

On 10/12/2023 at 10:12 PM, Tactical said:

- support 

From What Tactical mentioned is true of what he stated.

I would say +support for it but there was a reason why all medical Jobs have had their Defibs all removed from the Department Medic Jobs in the past and what not, despite even if there were and are set rules and guidelines for the Medic Jobs of when they can and cannot defib people in the past, It was kind of making EMS pointless and worthless to have when essentially they are the ones with more medical experience and are equipped with the defibs to bring people back to life as that's apart of their job when they use it and Roleplay out with it etc

So overall my Support would be:

-Support

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 10/12/2023 at 5:12 PM, Tactical said:

- support 

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

- support 

minisigforums.webp

On 10/14/2023 at 12:46 PM, MiniEpic said:

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2023 at 4:52 PM, Logan said:

+ Support

As tactical said, yes it was removed to increase EMS roleplay. However, EMS is not always on. There should just be rules reimplemented on it such as you cannot defib someone when EMS is online. The biggest reason it was removed was because people were abusing its unlimited range, and people would just switch to jobs that had defibs on it just to get their Barrett back. 

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

-Support
I agree with tactical defibrillators were removed to increase the RP but when EMS is not online that sort of RP tends to stop or slows down if defibrillators are brought back they should only be given to High Command jobs and should have strict restrictions for example if EMS is online high command would be restricted from using defibrillators whilst EMS is online but they may use them when they are not online

- support 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin