Bon's resignation! (I love you all)

Bon

• Manager

It has been a pleasure to have you here, your role as Emperor and Head Admin has exceeded the highest of expectations. You're a great guy and your contributions here are invaluable. You'll forever be a Gaminglight OG! Sad to see you go!

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Hey brother,

We’ve been around a long time and done immense amounts of work but I do not think anyone will ever know how much you have sacrificed and done for the server. Through every up and down you have kept expectations and exceeded in these for every position held (which I don’t think everyone realizes how difficult that is). There is truly a void left without your obnoxious British ass here. This comes out of complete respect for you buddy. I will definitely miss you but I know you will never leave me alone as I am your favorite punching bag. 

I truly wish the best for you in whatever you do next. 

Miss you buddy. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Your wisdom has always been infallible and invaluable to me. You’ve helped me to understand things in new perspectives, both in game and out. You’ll forever hold my respect. Roleplay will never be the same without you. The end is nigh.

Welcome to RP Hospice, Bear is saving some prune juice and bingo cards for you

• Laughing 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I Will miss you Bon you where my favorite VIP to guard when you where not springing at Moc 2.

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

sad to see you go Bon, you've been a great guy to talk to and have been the best Head of Support! Like beckett said you've exceeded the highest of expectations!

dM43pL3.png

Hello, my dear friend Bon,

I want to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for your heartfelt message and the emotions you've shared with the entire community. It's evident that your time as Palpatine has been a remarkable journey filled with both sadness and anticipation. Throughout this journey, you've encountered experiences, challenges, and friendships that have undoubtedly shaped your role and impacted those around you. As you embark on the next chapter of your life, I would like to extend my gratitude for the contributions you've made as the world's first non-manager Palpatine.

The decision you now face, between rebuilding an all-new Command/HC team or exploring new opportunities, must not have been an easy one. It's clear that the role has demanded a significant portion of your time and energy. While you have cherished the opportunities it brought, you have reached a juncture where you must prioritize your own well-being and aspirations. This decision highlights your strength and self-awareness, and I wholeheartedly support you in taking this path.

In this moment of reflection, it's essential to acknowledge and appreciate the hard work and dedication of the community. Each individual has played a significant role in shaping your experience, and they deserve recognition for their contributions. I must say, your gratitude towards Beckett, the best manager, speaks volumes about the positive impact he has had on your journey. It's wonderful to see the bond you share and the admiration you hold for him.

Furthermore, your mention of Starch, one of the most useless and useful Army High Command members, showcases the complexities and dynamics within the community. It's a testament to the diverse range of personalities and strengths that have come together to create a rich and engaging environment. Your words about Mann, Bop, Bear, Rux, Ted, Billie, Joker, Zabuza, Proteus, Jaeger, Levi, Zee, and Carson demonstrate the lasting connections and fond memories you have formed with each of them.

Although you couldn't include every individual in your list of notable people, it's important to remember that each person has played a role in your journey. They have all contributed to the vibrant tapestry that is the community. The absence of any specific mention does not diminish the value of their presence or the impact they have had on your experience.

While I can understand your disappointment at not being recognized as a notable, it's crucial to remember that this list is not meant to define your worth or the impact you've had. It represents a personal perspective and the connections you have formed. Your contributions, no matter how small or large, have left an imprint on the community, and I'm certain that those who have interacted with you hold you in high regard.

As you step into new ventures and pursue fresh opportunities, I want to extend my heartfelt wishes for your success and fulfillment. May your path be filled with joy, growth, and exciting possibilities. Cherish the memories you've made, the friendships you've formed, and the lessons you've learned. While this chapter may be coming to a close, the bonds and experiences you've shared will forever be a part of your journey.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for your honesty, vulnerability, and the positive impact you've had on the community. Farewell, my dear Roleplayer friend. Your presence will be missed, but I am confident that you will continue to accomplish great things wherever your path takes you. May the force guide you and bring you endless happiness and success.

With warm regards and best wishes,

Psyche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Skull 2

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

Goodbye mr support

• Sad 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Forever and always you'll be the one and only Emperor Palpatine in my eyes you will be missed, it was an honor Mr. President o7

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

never got to see you much but when i did it was a fucking blast

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Bon, you are one of the best people I knew on gaminglight while on imp-rp. You were one of my main reasons I stuck around until command and I hope you find good luck and success in all of you future endeavors.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Bon, you were the best palpatine a Gmod imperial RP server could have, you did so much for the community and brought so much entertainment to the community and (even though you made me think that medical was getting removed during the medal ceremony and caused me so much stress during that period) myself, I wish you the best of luck for your future goals, ambitions and endeavours. 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• 2 months later...