Proteus' Resignation

Proteus

Hello, my Imperial friends!

Sad to say this is the last time I’ll be saying this as Tarkin, but in light of the massive amount of resignations, I’m in a position of either sticking around in a broken HCOM/Navy team or resigning. Sadly, I do not have the drive to work on repairing Navy, and quite frankly any motivation to get on the server is gone. I returned to this server for the third time in March last year, and I’ve been here for 15 months since then and have been in NHC for almost 9 months now. While I’ve really enjoyed my time in my position, with the workload of repairing everything and the fact that I’ve lost all motivation, now seems the best time for me to call it.

Watching every battalion I've been working with each month and doing the best I could to maintain them over the past nine months crumble right before me due to things that are way outside my control is extremely disheartening.

It often feels like a job as HCOM does eat a lot of time from your day, and while I’ve enjoyed working for HCOM, it’s best to hang it up now, as I know my limits.

I wish the best of luck to everyone, I’m sure you can all go far.

To all of my RP homies, I love you all!

SHC/HCOM: It’s been a great nine months, I’ve had a hell of a time with you guys, past and present HCOM.

@Jabronie: Only person I’m explicitly calling out. I really do wish you the best. It’s been a great nearly seven months of running Navy with you. Be sure to hop in VC often, my man.

There are many people I’ve met in my time on the server these past 15 months. Too many people, too many memories. Seriously though, if I did make a list of everyone I’m talking about, this post would be endless. There are many people I’d consider a friend here, and I’m sure those reading this know who they are without me saying it. If anyone is interested in speaking to me beyond the server, you’re free to DM me.

I made my goal in HCOM to ensure there was no bias or targeting in my branch, and I’d say I’ve done a great job doing just that.

The Jabroteus era of Navy has come to an end.

Farewell, my Imperial friends!

- Proteus | Former Grand Moff Tarkin

Edited by Proteus
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

30 second Vader is saying goodbye to you. Mhm

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Head of Staff

that one clip that astro took of you is really funny

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

best amdlrial ;(, will miss yyou

1 hour ago, Bon said:

Inshallah. One of the Navy GOATs!

1 hour ago, Kio said:

30 second Vader is saying goodbye to you. Mhm

1 hour ago, Proteus said:

Hello, my Imperial friends!

Sad to say this is the last time I’ll be saying this as Tarkin, but in light of the massive amount of resignations, I’m in a position of either sticking around in a broken HCOM/Navy team or resigning. Sadly, I do not have the drive to work on repairing Navy, and quite frankly any motivation to get on the server is gone. I returned to this server for the third time in March last year, and I’ve been here for 15 months since then and have been in NHC for almost 9 months now. While I’ve really enjoyed my time in my position, with the workload of repairing everything and the fact that I’ve lost all motivation, now seems the best time for me to call it.

Watching every battalion I've been working with each month and doing the best I could to maintain them over the past nine months crumble right before me due to things that are way outside my control is extremely disheartening.

It often feels like a job as HCOM does eat a lot of time from your day, and while I’ve enjoyed working for HCOM, it’s best to hang it up now, as I know my limits.

I wish the best of luck to everyone, I’m sure you can all go far.

To all of my RP homies, I love you all!

SHC/HCOM: It’s been a great nine months, I’ve had a hell of a time with you guys, past and present HCOM.

@Jabronie: Only person I’m explicitly calling out. I really do wish you the best. It’s been a great nearly seven months of running Navy with you. Be sure to hop in VC often, my man.

There are many people I’ve met in my time on the server these past 15 months. Too many people, too many memories. Seriously though, if I did make a list of everyone I’m talking about, this post would be endless. There are many people I’d consider a friend here, and I’m sure those reading this know who they are without me saying it. If anyone is interested in speaking to me beyond the server, you’re free to DM me.

I made my goal in HCOM to ensure there was no bias or targeting in my branch, and I’d say I’ve done a great job doing just that.

The Jabroteus era of Navy has come to an end.

Farewell, my Imperial friends!

- Proteus | Former Grand Moff Tarkin

1 minute ago, Frog said:

who even are you bozo, go back to your puddle bucko!!!!!!!

• Laughing 1

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

10 minutes ago, Frog said:

Very true! It's a cult classic ong. Gotta thank him though, he's the one responsible for my title of shortest Kallus

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

ily <33

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

One of the best Naval ever!!
Goodbye my friend. wish you the best.

• Heart-Eyes 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

17 minutes ago, Saam said:

My favorite Proteus, its pain to see you are going too, im gonna miss you so much and i wish you the best! I love Proteus! 

I love Sam! I got reserves, so I may get on sometime. We love Naval RP!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current

Former

4 hours ago, Proteus said:

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Will miss you dude, you helped Medical stay alive during the darkest of months.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Head of Staff
11 hours ago, Psyche said:

who even are you bozo, go back to your puddle bucko!!!!!!!

I will never forget you -Supporting my fleet admiral application 😠

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

20 hours ago, Frog said:

Chill, don't bring that up. Very bad memories and I still dread doing it to this day. I am a changed man! 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

Have a good one buddy!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

Frog
This post was recognized by Frog!

"i forgive you superstar"

Psyche was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 20 points.

On 6/15/2023 at 7:20 AM, Frog said:

I will never forget you -Supporting my fleet admiral application 😠

Dear Frog,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you today with a heavy heart, filled with remorse and regret. I want to express my sincerest apologies for the pain and disappointment I have caused you in regards to your fleet admiral application.

I understand now, with utmost clarity, the impact of my actions and words. It was never my intention to undermine or diminish your aspirations. I failed to recognize the significance of your dreams and the effort you put into pursuing them. For that, I am truly sorry.

Your unwavering support and belief in me during my own journey are not lost on me. Your encouragement was a beacon of light that guided me through challenging times, and I am eternally grateful for your presence in my life. It pains me to realize that I have let you down when you needed my support the most.

Please know that I value and cherish our friendship deeply. I understand that trust is fragile, and I have tarnished it with my insensitivity. I am committed to making amends and rectifying my mistakes. I want nothing more than to see you succeed in your endeavors, and I promise to be there for you in any way I can.

Frog, I ask for your forgiveness and understanding. I acknowledge my wrongdoings, and I am ready to work towards rebuilding the trust that has been fractured. Your dreams and aspirations are of utmost importance to me, and I will do everything in my power to support you wholeheartedly.

Once again, I apologize from the depths of my soul for the pain I have caused. Please know that my love and respect for you remain steadfast, and I am committed to making things right.

With heartfelt apologies,

Psyche

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF