General Suggestion - A change to SCP 079 [Completed]

Sniperz

Do you agree that SCP 079 needs a buff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. 079 buff

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What are you suggesting? - I think SCP 079 could be really fun but its seems to be missing something especially for being the lvl 100+ job. I am suggesting that 079 breach time should be changed from 15 minutes to 20 minutes, for Maynard to breach them they must roll a 75+ instead of 60+, and for my final change SCP 079 should be able to breach 1 SCP of their choosing every breach or every 30 minutes until contained again (up to you), this could be regulated by staff or could add to the auto breach system with a cooldown for only 079.

How would this change better the server? - could make it worth grinding for lvl 100 for a cool SCP 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - maybe if adding a new SCP breach system for only 079 or adding to the already self breach. if regulated by staff then no.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP 079

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Notes: if this is denied I would like to see any buff to 079 as it is a high level job and all the other SCPs has gotten a buff recently.

Edited by Sniperz
  • Like 1

+Support 

While Im not saying that Sniperz suggestion is the best solution but I do agree 079 needs a MAJOR rework with how to exclusive and unplayed the class is.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support

079 needs some love

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support A buff to a scp and maynard has to roll better to breach something? HELL YEA

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

The ability for 079 to breach something is super flavorful and on point. And should be added. 

How ever, Maynard’s roll shouldn’t be made higher Becuse of it. Half an hour is a long time. That it isn’t broken. And a 50+ Roll to breach him is still reasonable. 

On 5/31/2023 at 8:46 PM, Sprink said:

+Support 

While Im not saying that Sniperz suggestion is the best solution but I do agree 079 needs a MAJOR rework with how to exclusive and unplayed the class is.

On 5/31/2023 at 2:46 AM, Sprink said:

+Support 

On 5/31/2023 at 6:46 AM, Sprink said:

+Support 

insert cliched signature 

• 1 month later...