Allow CI to raid nuke room (READ BEFORE CALLING ME CRAZY) - Denied

Scooty

What are you suggesting? - Allow CI to raid and attempt to nuke the site once every 2 weeks during their post meeting raid. (Raid Name: Armageddon Raid)

How would this change better the server? - CI always have a post meeting with the sole objective being "Cause as much Chaos in the site as possible" Allowing this to happen will have a multitude of benefits. It will have the same effect of a generator raid, but without the 3 hours of breached scps. What this will allow is for the nukes to be used decently often but not to the point where its annoying. This will make CI activity sky rocket on those days, and get MTF involved as well to try and defend the site and rooms as CI attempt to destroy everything they worked to protect! I feel like this would also be a fun rp experience for Staff and O5 because they would get involved/go rogue to cause this to happen as most of the doors are CL5. One of the O5 can rp as -13 and assist or order the CI to attack therefore commencing the raid on the Warhead compound in Site.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The only real disadvantage is if there is any active rp or test they would have to be paused til after the raid is complete/lost.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI,MTF,O5 personel

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/a

Please take into account how often nukes are used rn which is little to none
before just dropping a -support and calling the idea or me stupid

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+support

we are called the chaos insurgency why cant we cause this amount of chaos?!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ SUPPORT 

I feel like this would add more RP as well gives something new to do after you get done fighting all the mtf sitting main gate and vents

Clarkie

+ Support 

Yes please, i more reasons to go rogue help the foundation

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

8 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

Let the terrorists fit the name 

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

RP Reason:
The Chaos Insurgency is not trying to cause chaos. The Chaos Insurgency is trying to weaponize SCPs and use them for our own gain to destroy the Foundation. The insurgency would not benefit from destroying the SCP universe's most popular and powerful SCPs they could utilize against the Foundation (SCP-079 is a great example). They would also not benefit from blowing up themselves. Even unmasking the veil of the Foundation is not in the interest of the insurgency. As the Foundation has contingency plans for this scenario, the public may seek to destroy the insurgency too for having several of their own SCPs. Overall, it doesn't make sense at all from a roleplay perspective.

Server Reason:
I think that this would be a very cool idea. However, there are several problems that I would like to bring up. First off, in the event a nuke does need to go off, there are things that would stop Researchers from testing or a Maintenance collecting trash, such as a mass SCP breach. With this, there is no stopping them, and you just interrupt their roleplay. Secondly, if you do it at the same time, someone is going to metagame you every two weeks. You would also need a Super Admin+ to be online to activate the nuke. 

Also, there are several questions that arise from this. How long does the raid take to activate the nuke? What if there is little to no MTF online? What if no Super Admin+ was online? Which nuke would CI want to set off? Why do we want the nuke to go off often?

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Pills said:

RP Reason:
The Chaos Insurgency is not trying to cause chaos. The Chaos Insurgency is trying to weaponize SCPs and use them for our own gain to destroy the Foundation. The insurgency would not benefit from destroying the SCP universe's most popular and powerful SCPs they could utilize against the Foundation (SCP-079 is a great example). They would also not benefit from blowing up themselves. Even unmasking the veil of the Foundation is not in the interest of the insurgency. As the Foundation has contingency plans for this scenario, the public may seek to destroy the insurgency too for having several of their own SCPs. Overall, it doesn't make sense at all from a roleplay perspective.

Server Reason:
I think that this would be a very cool idea. However, there are several problems that I would like to bring up. First off, in the event a nuke does need to go off, there are things that would stop Researchers from testing or a Maintenance collecting trash, such as a mass SCP breach. With this, there is no stopping them, and you just interrupt their roleplay. Secondly, if you do it at the same time, someone is going to metagame you every two weeks. You would also need a Super Admin+ to be online to activate the nuke. 

Also, there are several questions that arise from this. How long does the raid take to activate the nuke? What if there is little to no MTF online? What if no Super Admin+ was online? Which nuke would CI want to set off? Why do we want the nuke to go off often?

Okay work with me cause I don't have a lot of brain power atm but ill give me best answers for each.
In a rp scenario we can always have this raid be the CI's chance to take over this site as they do in most cases when raiding foundations. 
This raid can have multiple objectives such as Stealing classified documents, Releasing SCPs, and just overall doing whatever we can in our power to take down the site with the last resort and or main objective being to detonate the warheads.
In the server side of things i was just chucking a random time frame out there, this could always follow the same guidelines as far as the generator raid went before we lost it. 
(Given we have a lot of CI on and a adequate amount of MTF to try and stop the raid) For the rp stopping such as test and collecting trash, we already disrupted that in the past with the gen raid causing a mass breach (Which did interrupt rp for much much further time frames sometimes even resulting in a nuke) Plus these raids don't have to have a set date when they happen more so up to SA+ Super admins digression. I just figured i would throw the idea out there to have a nice raid every now and then that feels like a mega event.

To answer the last few questions. I feel CI have to actually rp hack through all the doors of the warhead room and then start a 5-10 min timer where mtf are allowed to come back (After nlr) <- same as gen raid.
If there is too little mtf then the raid will be voided same as if there where no super admins on. The nuke we would set off is again up to SA and Super admins. And for the nuke to go off often, it just gives us the SCP lore feel of if things like a mass CI raid were they cant get out with the information they would just destroy it and mtf cant stop it that there would just be total chaos (I feel like this would be fun for both sides and the consequences of the nuke going off take about 2-3 mins to resolve rather than the 1-2 hours a mass breach takes to fix. 

^^ that took a lot out of me cause im sick af atm XD

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy