The Final Goodbye... (Mastersons Community Resignation)

Masterson

I joined this community on August 9th, 2019..

1,349 days ago I stumbled upon this fantastic server.

This server has given me plenty of friends and some almost like family during my time here, I'm so thankful for all of the people who helped me reach the ranks I have achieved. All the way from State Command to SRT Command...

But all good things must come to an end... now this is not my first resignation post and break from the server, but this will be the final one...

Before I go, I want to give some special mentions to people who meant a lot to me:

- Mikey: Mannnnnn, idek where to start with you haha, I wish you all the best, never stop Walmarting 🙏

-Solomon: Yeah keep listening to t swift 

- SMT: You all have done so much for me and I am forever grateful for every manager & hos I have serverd under, including Jimbo James. 

- Kitty: The SRT Commanderrrr, the one who gave me the chance at SRT CoCommander, and the family I stayed in for multiple years. Always home. Farewell with SRT, it's in the best possible hands. 

The Masterminge, singing out!

• Sad 6
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Signature.png

Never expected this, was great playing with you and you being the SRT CoCMDR. You will be missed o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

o7, While we did not have a chance to spend a ton of time together the time we did spent was fun. I hope you enjoy your time away! Best of luck to you!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Damn, I remember congratulating you when you first got SRT CoCommander, back when I was Assistant Chief. It's been a pleasure having you as a part of JMT and Executive High Command and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePantsThx for welcoming me into SRT and basically getting me to join one of my favorite departments.

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head Admin

Well, this is not something I was hoping to see for another few years, but I guess I am being a bit too optimistic... Anyways, thanks for your time in the staff team, especially as junior management. On top of that, I appreciate the memories you've given me and plenty other folks over the years you shared with Gaminglight.

I hope we will get to see you again in the future, despite your claim of this being the final goodbye. But nonetheless, I wish you goodluck in your future endeavors!

• Thanks 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Got to speak with you a little when I would join over on PoliceRP with Solomon. You always seemed down to earth and like a good member of the community. Best of luck in the future.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member