Jameshi34

• Last visited

1 Follower

About Jameshi34

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Jameshi34's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. +Support - I don't think you could've written a better app. Only discrepancy is in #13, but otherwise fantastic app. - Has the most experience out of all of the current CPTs/1LTs. - Works well with the rest of CMD. - Obviously, activity. But, I mean, look who's talking. Personally, I think activity is less important in SCMD than in LCMD, but either way you do need to step it up. Best of luck.
  2. Makes sense to me. Same as SCP:SL. I don't play 173 too much nor do I have to deal with it all too often, and the chances of a 173 breach during light failure is incredibly low, so I don't think this would affect too many people. It simply makes more sense from an RP standpoint. +Support
  3. Lmao i remember screaming at a poor Warden to follow me then typed the funny into 294 and killed us both, good times
  4. Name: Jameshi Warden Name (If applicable): Horace Rank: LTCOL Date (MM/DD): 3/23 Date you will return (MM/DD): 4/5 (13 days) Previous LOA (If applicable): Uhh, a month and a half ago? Reason (can be private): I have these wonderful things called IAs that I have to do and I’m gonna need all the time I can get for them.
  5. I've gotta push through the final quarter of school and I simply won't have the time to manage being Senior CMD in 2 branches. However since I joined CMD in this branch we've gotten much more CMD. I remember it used to be Frank, Pills, Duncan and myself as the non-HCMD of the branch. It's lovely to see so many new CMD members promoting the branch and keeping up activity and I know it'll just keep getting better. To Frank, best of luck as the head of 2 subbranches, I know you'll be getting AHOME soon enough. Once things lighten up I'll be sure to come back and visit. (Sorry I won't be able to do the mass promos at the meeting anymore lmao, good luck to whoever takes up the challenge.) Farewell comrades.
  6. Name: Jameshi Rank: LTCOL SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211312778 Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Sniper, Riot Control, Wardens, Jugg Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank as LTCOL because I am not only one of the most active Gensec, but I also play off-hours, and I fulfill my duties to the best of my ability every day. I hold myself to a high standard through all of my duties and I think I have a strong enough sense of justice to be trusted with this CMD rank. I know, for the most part, what I'm supposed to do and what I'm not allowed to do, but I'm still getting experience and learning from my mistakes, and I'd like to keep doing so. Personally, I think I'm doing a fine job as a CMD member and I think I'll only keep getting better. My combat skills may not be as good as some other people's but they're not bad either. I hold the DHWD position, which in and of itself proves my leadership skills, leadership being an important aspect of each and every CMD member. Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Hello Can I Have A Promotion?
  7. Currently show up as an error to everyone not subscribed to it. Job Name: Secondary Tactical Assistance Response Squad Job Code: stars Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777496756
  8. Jameshi34

Spud's LOA

Cringe nae nae baby anime furry kamehameha wave anti-pog forever ewd dummy thicc dhfto cringe lmao play some black and white for me gaylord
  9. Name: Jameshi Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211312778 Branch (if in both, say so): Maintenance Rank(s): MM Activity Level (1-10): 7 Notes (Concerns/Roster Needs): Nah
  10. I bid you adieu, come back soon gamer
  11. If only the target practice improved our aim a bit :[ +Support, maybe not for the cards but the rest of the stuff looks cool.