Testing out NEW GL servers!

Matthew

Ok, so today I tried out MilRP and I got to say I had the most hysterical moments even when @420 Blackbeard™ can't fly a heli for his life. It was great action and honestly one of the best times I had on GL. But it did not end there...I also tried SCP-RP and OMG its the best thing I have ever tried. It was the most hysterical times I have EVER had on GL and it was a great team effort to escape. And I tried to mop up the floors for SCP-173, when the researchers decided to lock me in there....I died pretty fast. I was on this server for 1 hour and could not stop laughing! But to wrap this up my point is that you don't know what fun ANY server will bring you and I encourage you to try any of these new servers out (Jedi vs Sith too). Great job John and Mike for bringing such great servers to the community of GamingLight, and the rest of the staff team on those servers! 

?

~Matthew

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

EVERYONE TRY OUT SCP RIGHT NOW! YOU WONT REGRET IT!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Oh what the hell do you mean i cant fly a heli boi, you jumped out while i was still flying died and got the rotors off and the heli got stuck in the skybox you poo poo head xd, Just kidding amazing time though.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic