PD Family Roster & Application

BrycE ?

Great.

Tip- Teach the family how to rp instead of killing 24/7.

Its a criminal family lol, we enjoy robbing banks, money silos, and police chases, this family was created for high class criminals, not minges. I'm also constantly trying to get everyone to not be a minge.

Its a criminal family lol, we enjoy robbing banks, money silos, and police chases, this family was created for high class criminals, not minges. I'm also constantly trying to get everyone to not be a minge.

E.g. You are pulled over- Rp a traffic stop instead of getting out and destroying some poor snr

Great.

Tip- Teach the family how to rp instead of killing 24/7.

^^^

E.g. You are pulled over- Rp a traffic stop instead of getting out and destroying some poor snr

They never RP at all

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

its ok they can end up like the yukis 

^^^

They never RP at all

whats your definition of rp when cops pull guns on us all the time?

well  that is there role play actually they are a major crime family they do crimes  yes I do agree they need to rp traffic stops a bit more 

@penguin the only reason why yukis were disbanded was because asuna wanted to mouth off smt  and he got banned  not because how we killed cops and stuff

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Haha, the one in your family who is the least mingu is kicked out for being a minge...totally not because he was honest and apologized on behalf of your family..

even though hes banned for nitrp racism staff disrespect mass rdm sure bud

well  that is there role play actually they are a major crime family they do crimes  yes I do agree they need to rp traffic stops a bit more 

@penguin the only reason why yukis were disbanded was because asuna wanted to mouth off smt  and he got banned  not because how we killed cops and stuff

THANK YOU HANNAH

Haha, the one in your family who is the least mingu is kicked out for being a minge...totally not because he was honest and apologized on behalf of your family..

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/450558642500927501/452761707027365898/image.jpg?width=1202&height=677

Least minge? & His name on the server most of the time is "Crimson Cumstain" 

& He apologized about 30 minutes before he left, to make himself look better.

& The day before he LEFT, he received about 6 warns in a day.