I might have to intervene - Global's Officer Application!

Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ

1.Name: Global

2. Current and former RP ranks: 
MTF E11 2LT Delta-4 Chaplain
CI 2LT CI RnD SIN | CI EOI CI E4

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193678597

4. DiscordID: Global#0117

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I believe that being an officer inside of RRH could help the branch get to where it needs to get to. I have been wanting to rejoin the server in a positive way and I believe that this is the way to do it. I am ready to take on a role that will make an impact on players all over the server and this is the perfect way to do it. While I am able to activate reserves, This is the better way to get back into it since I know how everything operates since I have indeed, been there and done that. 

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: My past experience mixed with everything else that I have done with the server can show just how competent I have been in the past in big positions. I have been able to prove my self enough during my time inside of the Delta-4 leading it to one of its glory days. I can guarantee that RRH will be in good hands if I given this opportunity to make an impact inside of it. 

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I have connections in almost every single branch command so I am able to make sure that RRH has the best reputation and communication with other branches. If there is a problem I am able to solve it quickly by simply talking to those who I need to talk to. I can make sure that the relationships with the other branches stays strong. 

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Global is a fucking G and did great work for E11 and D4. he has lots of SF experience being D4 command, EOI and E4. he was also command in CI Mil, CI RnD, and E11. perfect canidate for A1 command

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

23 minutes ago, K I W I said:

YOOOOOOOO GLOBAL wtf
spacer.png
+Support, Goated OG who knows what he's doing and was expellant command back in the day

ONG bro is the homie fr, goated mf

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 3/20/2023 at 4:16 AM, Sogieeeeeee said:

+support

OMGGGGGG

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic