Opera's Alpha-1 Officer application

opera

Name:

Opera
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current and former RP ranks:

CI RnD SVA
                                                                                                     EOI Operative (V4 Lambda)

MTF Nu-7 LCPL
                                                                                                                   -----
I Was-----

CI Major 
                                                                                                                Head of Longshot

MTF E-11 SGT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SteamID:
                                                                                       STEAM_0:1:581649323

DiscordID:
                                                                                                                      opera#7828

Why do you want to be an Officer?:
I have found a lot of intrest info MTF since I joined Nu-7, I would like to be an Officer for a lot of reasons, I would like this Branch to succeed to become a big branch, being on of them, 2nd, I have good skill in being an actual Command member of a branch.
I have played here for the past 2 years, a bit more. Not only am I experienced working with command, but I also greatly enjoy it. Being able to work for A1, This opertunity will put my skills to use with a branch I love. This is the kind of work "environment" I would look forward to working and all member within. This job is a good fit for what I've been doing and enjoying throughout my stay at Gaminglight. It offers a mix of short-term projects and long-term goals. My organizational skills allow me to successfully manage projects for Alpha-1, I have admired A1's work for the past few years and I will want to become an officer in it

What makes you competent be an Officer?:
As of today, I have been a Major inside Chaos Ins. I have proven that I have earned that position, I have worked for years inside of CI command and there was nothing wrong that I did towards anyone, I have pushed CI into being a really active branch (with my CI Command partners) every day I have pushed activity and hosted numbers of events, another thing, I have been a Head of Longshot, witch I pushed to a total of 50 active members (on a sub-branch) and I have lead
longshot into being one of the most active Sub-branches in CI, I spent over 2 years in CI, during which I consistently lead and helped lead it with all of my partners. I worked consistently to develop new ways to keep CI motivated to play, I would host fun events, and give out "missons", What sets me apart from other members is my desire and ability to combine leadership and people skills. I value building long-lasting relationships with other A1 Command members and A1 members I’ve always been good at finding how I can best serve a team and supporting the efforts of each person in the group. When I was a CI Major, I was in a leadership role which involved frequent PT, witch we can call "team projects". I was able to quickly help each members shining qualities and assign them with tasks they were best suited to excel with. From what I’ve read, A1 needs group work/team work, and this is definitely one of my strongest skill sets

How will you maintain strong relationships and communication?:

Good communication is an important part of all relationships and is an essential part of any MTF partnership. All relationships have ups and downs, but any downs I will try and stop and make our branch look as good as I can, no one will be toxic on my watch, another thing, I will listen to other Command members feedback on what is wrong, what is going good ect..I will not just listen to myself and not listen to anyone, something as serious as Alpha-1, I will try and keep relationships and communication as clean as it can get, I would make more ppl do fun activitys for other branches like I did in CI with our missons, PTs...ect

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

+support

While not knowing them as much as I'd want to, I do certainly know that they are very certainly eligible for the job, hell maybe even a COL slot would be good for them

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

-Support

Opera, you're not a completely terrible person however my experience with you in the past have constantly proven that you can be very pretentious at times as well as willfully ignorant on how you come off towards other people. These issues as well as the big fuss you made over E4 prove to me that you arent exactly capable of being SF much less an officer. 

Though I can say, I would not be objecting to you joining A-1. I think you have potential but you need to work out some kinks before you do. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

Was removed from CI for breaking SOP and Minging/Toxcicity… As a MAJ…

No offense but I don’t see you as someone fit for A1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

11 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

Opera, you're not a completely terrible person however my experience with you in the past have constantly proven that you can be very pretentious at times as well as willfully ignorant on how you come off towards other people. These issues as well as the big fuss you made over E4 prove to me that you arent exactly capable of being SF much less an officer. 

Its a video game

+support 
All of those -support is right, but he was very active command and tried his best like a command member, even if he broke some rules he was always trying to act as well as possible, he should get the opportunity to show himself, people are changing, that's nothing new, the least problem is to remove him if he is not fit for that position, but if he is worth it then you are making a mistake by denying him, but this is only my opinion.

-Support
General Toxicity
unkowningness/fitness to lead an special forces or even be inside one

Not a good fit in general

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-Support 
Opera has a sense of thinking he deserves everything and doesnt like it when people go against what he wants 
Over all i think opera does not deserve to be apart of anything even close to cmd anymore after what he has done (Breaking SIMPLE SOP Rules as A MAJ)

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

18 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

-Support 
Opera has a sense of thinking he deserves everything and doesnt like it when people go against what he wants 
Over all i think opera does not deserve to be apart of anything even close to cmd anymore after what he has done (Breaking SIMPLE SOP Rules as A MAJ)

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

18 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

-Support 

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

9 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

-Support 

He acts very cocky around E4, multiple problems with him, even leaking.

-support

this silly goose made a montage to try and get into e4, and got angry when it didn't work. constantly snobby and cocky toward everyone else, bragging about everything ranging from squashing a bug to bringing democracy to china. ridiculous behavior as a major, which got him removed. definitely a no from me

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic