Jrshafer Officer app

Jrshafer

1.Name: Jrshafer 

2. Current and former RP ranks: D5 CPT, CI CPT, and DHOS 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634616623

4. DiscordID:the real Elvis Presley#1101 

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: Alpha one was something I always wanted as a branch and I would love to join to have more experience, and intense RP situations.
I loved RRH playing it almost every day protecting the likewise of Weiss, Hoovy, Starstep, and all those other big names, and I feel like every time we went out there, we gave it our best, working together to defeat anything in our way even to the point we captured the great alexx and gunned him down to fall guys music.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I have the experience of being a HCMD member on the best branch (At that time) working daily to make it a safe space where people can relax and have a fun time while also working together and getting things done.
I am always thinking of how to make the branch and overall, the server better through suggestions. 
I handle responsibility very well and meet deadlines when they are due.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:  I maintain strong relationships by generally talking to various people from different branches and genuinely having conversation with people. 

I have made tons of friends while playing the server and talk to them when I can. 
With the communication part, I am very active throughout comms and use discord Dm's frequently to talk among command members about specific things in the branch. 
When it comes to branch related things, I always try to get things out quickly and efficiently. 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support

An amazing guy, and one of the best security command members I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He will definitely excel within his post. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Shafer has been a great member of D5 command since he transferred, and was also an amazing Security command, the only thing I can say negative is he is a bit too nice, but he can easily work on that. I think he would make a great A1 cmd

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

7 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

An amazing guy, and one of the best security command members I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He will definitely excel within his post. 

This is a massive +support for me, One of the best Command Members i have ever seen and is dedicated to the cause. He would be a perfect choice for Officer

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

2 hours ago, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support

Shafer has been a great member of D5 command since he transferred, and was also an amazing Security command, the only thing I can say negative is he is a bit too nice, but he can easily work on that. I think he would make a great A1 cmd

• 2 weeks later...

+support

shafer is a really good command member as well as him being former DHOS which is obviously extremely hard to get.

Shafer is overall great pick for RRH command officer

he do be funny too so yeah

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

On 3/6/2023 at 5:47 PM, Some Weeb said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic