Bossatron's A1 OFR App

Bossatron1924

Name: Bossatron

Current and former RP ranks: [CURRENT] CI COL, CI R&D SVA, D4 Exeller IV
[FORMER] A1 2LT, E11 LTCOL, SF Aphrodite Z36, STF D4 Ares BA4, RRH Guardian Zulu 36

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

DiscordID: Bossatron1924#6544

Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to be an officer within Alpha 1, is because of my command management skills when it comes to command organization, along with my leadership skills. I used to be within the old Alpha-1 and current Alpha-1 (outside the new system introduced recently) and I know how they preform on par of commanding and guarding techniques. It would also allow me to relive some memories of being a lieutenant within A1, and experience some new RP. I also enjoy being with my peers and am not afraid to have an opinion denied if it changes something major.

What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: Some things that makes me competent enough to be an officer, is the fact that I take constructive criticism and reflect upon it, and improve how I preform/run things, and my ability to maintain command and give them advise when they need it. I also work well with my branches HCMD and suggest things that would improve the branch, along with helping them manage branch related programs like FTO and sub branches (if A1 actually gets sub branches). I also believe in cooperation with lower ranking command builds a stronger relationship with their higher ranks, allowing the lower command to send suggestions to the higher ranked command, who can talk to branch HCMD about a suggestion if it majorly changes the branch and the way it is played. Overall I enjoy cooperation with my low command and senior command, as it helps to run the branch and doesn't let it die out. I also handle punishments properly and professionally, and if a person tries to make the situation worse, I would at least attempt to calm them down and assure them if they don't do anything harsh that would ruin branch relations their strike would be gone in no time. I have high patience and high tolerance levels towards people who think its alright to mess about and argue when they get punished.

How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I would maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches by every once in a while, asking them if they want to do an event/PT for the enlisted, so they can interact with a branch they have never seen/heard of before. It would also build stronger trust with that branches command for them to do another PT with you. It also helps to build strong relationships with other branches in the events something happens SOP wise, like a PFC of a branch cuffing a SGT and selling them to CI while claiming they are brainwashed, it would help that they trust you to do something to that enlisted punishment wise, and reassure them that it would get pushed out to quell on minging within the branch. Overall, it is also needed to build strong relationship and communication with other branches in the event that a branch command member does something wrong blatantly, and refuses to admit that they were in the wrong, as that ruins branch relations in the long run as well as wanting to host PTs/events with them, as other branch members could see your branch as a very mingy and poorly maintained branch with command that doesn't do anything when their enlisted breaks rules without consequences  

Edited by Bossatron1924
  • Like 1

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

+Support

Stopped his minging within the past month and has experience in old A1 and other SF. Great command, and fit for this position. Best of luck!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Just now, Pills said:

+Support

Stopped his minging within the past month and has experience in old A1 and other SF. Great command, and fit for this position. Best of luck!

I love bossatron

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+Support Great person and overall an amazing command member, Would make an outstanding A1 Senior Command.

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+support

Bossatron has grown greatly has a person and member of CI command over many months. showing his capability, experience, self-growth, and his excellent performance in his responsibility has CI command overseer. would make an excellent addition to A-1 senior command. 

On 3/6/2023 at 5:03 PM, Pills said:

+Support

TRUE bro gonna strike me one day for shooting him

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 3/6/2023 at 6:12 PM, Scooty said:

+Support Great person and overall an amazing command member, Would make an outstanding A1 Senior Command.

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

+Support
Bossatron has shot up the ranks in CI CMD and has some of the best and intelligent takes on changes and branch related things I've seen, cleaned up his act in being a minge (even tho it's funny)

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Bossatron has shot up the ranks in CI CMD and has some of the best and intelligent takes on changes and branch related things I've seen, cleaned up his act in being a minge (even tho it's funny)

Fire Bossatron 

+ support 

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

+Support

Supporto to you ++ 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support Man knows what hes doing

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

+support 

Would be an absolutey amazing choice for a LTCOL+ spot He has experience, is super fun to work with and has a great personality.

Would do great as an A1 officer 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 3/6/2023 at 6:03 PM, Pills said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 3/6/2023 at 5:03 PM, Pills said:

+Support

On 3/7/2023 at 3:04 AM, Ruz said:

+Support

experienced, trustworthy, and is capable of fulfilling command duties.

Bossatron is one of the best choices for A1 SCMD among the other applicants.

+Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic