General Suggestion - Make the HUD of classes in Order of the F4 Menu [Completed]

Pills

What are you suggesting? - Make the HUD order of branches be the same in the F4 Menu.

The current HUD goes from D-Class, AFK D-Class, Epsilon-11, Utility, Research, Custom Jobs, Delta-5, Chaos Insurgency, MTF Job Pack, and so on. It looks really unorganized and makes it harder for people to find who is on which job.

Make it so it matches the F4 Menu or something slightly different. Going from D-Class, Staff, AFK D-Class, Trainee Jobs, Utility, Alpha-1, O5, Site Administration, and so on. Though, a change to this would be to put AFK D-Class at the bottom.

How would this change better the server? - Organize the HUD and make it easier to find/count people

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Although I think the order should be:

O5/Ethics > Site Administration > Security > Research > Utility > Nu-7 > D-5 > E-11 > CI > SCPs > D-Class > Trainees > CCs > Staff > AFK D-Class 

This is just to match the order on the old scoreboard which is familiar to all players.

Edited by Ozzie_
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

O5/Ethics > Site Administration > Security > Research > Utility > Nu-7 > D-5 > E-11 > CI > SCPs > D-Class > Trainees > CCs > Staff > AFK D-Class 

This is just to match the order on the old scoreboard which is familiar to all players.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

4 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

4 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

16 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

16 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

20 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

23 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

On 2/27/2023 at 4:52 PM, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

Former: MTF NU-7 CPT

AVERAGE 079 ENJOYER

On 2/27/2023 at 11:52 PM, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

+support 

also being able to collapse some of the groups could be nice. Because personally I don’t care how many research are online when I’m checking the status of MTF to see if E11 can enter site

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 2/27/2023 at 5:52 PM, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure