1. 1. Should I become support team?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Soup95

Steam Name: [GL] Soup95

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:485218185

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Soup95#9027

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator/Event Team

How often are you on Teamspeak? Every single day and I have it on my phone too.

How often do you use Discord? Every day I have it on my phone too.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to join the Support Division because, I feel like I can benefit and help the community in many ways for example, I love helping people with their problems and making sure everything is right on discord, TeamSpeak, etc. I also feel like I want to join Support team is because I want to make sure everything is running smoothly in TeamSpeak and also discord. Another reason I would like to join support is because I want to make sure everybody is having a great time in discord and all of the channels. I also believe I can be able to give out tags and move members up and down channels responsibly. I also am great at explaining channels and tags in TeamSpeak and help with any in-game problems and discord. That is why I believe I would like to become a member of the Gaminglight Support Team.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? You can trust me with becoming a Gaminglight Support Team member is because, I know my why around discord and TeamSpeak etc. I also am trustworthy is because I'm a Senior Moderator and event team and that holds a lot of responsibility. You can also trust me with tags and moving people because, I'm command in two departments and all of them I have whitelist access and spreadsheet access. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello, My name is Soup95 from the Gaminglight Support Team what seems to be the issue?

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+support 

ever time Im in TS or Discord i see him on he is ever active on discord he helps me in discord or ts 

-good app 

so a big +support  but the wish of luck to you

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

Immature and unprofessional

Doesn't understand when he needs to be serious and when he can joke around

Good Luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+/- Support 
Soup is a very nice member of staff and you are also very active within the teamspeak and you don't mind helping people

but there is an area where you lack which I will list below 

4 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

Immature and unprofessional

Doesn't understand when he needs to be serious and when he can joke around

Good Luck!

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+/- Support

Seen you around a lot, however concerns about minging

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/26/2023 at 11:59 AM, Jay1234 said:

+support 

ever time Im in TS or Discord i see him on he is ever active on discord he helps me in discord or ts 

-good app 

so a big +support  but the wish of luck to you

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

17 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+/- Support 
Soup is a very nice member of staff and you are also very active within the teamspeak and you don't mind helping people

but there is an area where you lack which I will list below 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic