Dick Graysons Full Resignation post

Dick Grayson

Well this has been a decent time coming the server has changed so much from when i join in early 2021,
Ive felt disconnected from the community at large for at least he past 4 months everything has changed people can't take jokes anymore everything is personal i miss the day where we could trash talk all day and then just talk afterwards cause everyone knew it was all for fun. See yall later gamers

Loki- Man me and you started out rough but now all i think about is what stuff me and you did back on e4 in the early days of trauma 
Sean- Good luck running E4 bro wish you the best
Kiwi- Well deserved HCMD
Pills-you changed alot once you got general but still good shit
Jeff(old e4 head)- im joining you in retirement now
Clyde- Real Ass G
Dutch-You know what this is about
Bossatron- This man has grown and is imo the best candidate for LTCMDR/ Actually is Autistic 
Kieran- Bro really came back and said ill be active only to get removed from e4 for the second time
Scooty- E4 part two?????/ Man really got scammed out 5.7 mil
RMG- Real one
Destroyer-Real One
J0lt- you suck at COH2 bro
Pure-Goku Feet man
Ender- Richard
Ignis- Called out a Pedo based AF 
Gordan- You were an amazing RND member miss you bro
Fiery- One of the greatest RND HCMD to do it 
Apple- Thanks for letting me become RND CMD 
Eyelander- Funny man
Talila- God you fucking suck at Tarkov bro 

Diamondback-Not gonna lie i forgot you bro

Edited by Dick Grayson
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2
  • Skull 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Goodbye buddy

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

bye bye big man, your right new gaminglight is way to fucking soft.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

color me surprised i didn't think you would make it that far and yet? you did hat's off for you grayson i do hope you find whatever your looking for in life Welcome to the retirement squad yours truly

-Atlas

PS some advice  before i post this the first week of not being apart of gaminglight is going to be rough but after that you'll most likely forget about it so just hold in their man it's only up from here

w.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

18 hours ago, ATLAS2130 said:

color me surprised i didn't think you would make it that far and yet? you did hat's off for you grayson i do hope you find whatever your looking for in life Welcome to the retirement squad yours truly

-Atlas

PS some advice  before i post this the first week of not being apart of gaminglight is going to be rough but after that you'll most likely forget about it so just hold in their man it's only up from here

thanks for the advice but im no lifeing 3 games now that i have time so it wont be hard

• Like 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

nah bruh put wonderwall 😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png