What is your in-game name?:

Cardigan

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Alpha

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:460155398

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Alpha...#2501

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Previous Admin on this server, previous Head Admin on Exhibition RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

June 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

June 14, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Of Course

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve to be apart of the staff team for many reasons. My first reason being that I have been staff before and got all the way up to admin. I got staff of the week 11 times in a row and have also won staff of the month. These achievements clearly demonstrates that I am a capable and worthy staff member, and I will be able to benefit the staff team. I'm also fairly active, playing around 1-2 hours a day. I am decently patient and can deal with any scenario that is given to me, and I am confident that I will always be able to make the right decision when it comes to punishments given. I am a long time member of this community and have done a lot of good things while being apart of it, so I definitely believe that I have done enough to be apart of the SCPRP staff team.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would do my best to calm the person down, and if they refuse to listen, I would then proceed to gag them so they will know what is happening to them. Then I would proceed to explain to the person why they are being warned, and give them a ban for the appropriate amount of time.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If the person clearly does not care that they are being punished, I would just simply make sure that nobody lets them off with warnings because they will just continue to break rules, and just warn the guy. If he keeps being a nuisance he will just reach the warn threshold and automatically get banned.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 2/19/2023 at 9:01 AM, K I W I said:

+Support
Previous staff, reliable guy, great at helping out around the server and knows what he's doing.

Good luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT