• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

• Hunt or HuntR

What is your steam name?:

• Hunt

What is your steam ID?:

• STEAM_0:0:103322714

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

• My staffing experience is quite extensive. so much so that it would take a very long time to list all of it out, so I will summarize.
    • Icefuse Networks
      • Icefuse was my most recent project. I worked quite hard for them for some time before resigning from the community early 2022, due to several factors. I held many different positions as well as had many jobs during my time.
      • Tmod-SNRmod
        • Due to it being my first time staffing in quite some time I started at the rank of tmod. After a week I was a mod and it did not take me long at all to reach senior mod. Due to my quick work and dedication to their community I reached SNRmod after about 2-3 weeks of mod. Icefuse requires all staff to be in a subdivision of staff called trainer. Trainer had a rank structure. Trainer member, officer (5-8 people out of 50-80), lead (1-2 people) and then Manager (1 person for the entire server). At the rank of mod I was promoted to officer and at SNRmod I was promoted to lead. I ranked up the fasted anyone had in trainer to date.
      • Admin-EA
        • I spent the most of my time as Admin of Imperial. Admin was a hard rank to get past considering we had no active DVL on the server so there was a clog in the system. I reached admin after about 3 weeks of senior mod. I was promoted to trainer manager the same week. I worked very hard as an admin and achieved EA after about a month and a half. 
          • Trainer Manager
            • I was promoted to trainer manager as an admin. All trainer managers besides me were Head Admins, but I was just a base admin already getting the rank. I ended up severing the longest term out of any manager for trainer until my resignation in 2022. I was one promotion away from being pulled off of Imperial and becoming an Affairs Executive of Ice fuse Networks (Higher then manager of gaming light) During my time as TM I created the largest and most efficient trainer team in the entire community of servers. My team was recommended by the executives weekly.  I hosted 3 large meetings a week as TM for my department.
      • Head Administrator
        • All of my hard work finally paid off when I was selected to become a head admin of icefuse. I was assigned different jobs during my staff in this position, but I will summarize the main responsibilities. I was assigned two departments (Consisting of 2-4 regiments) to manage for the server. I conducted staff interviews and read and approved all the staff applications. I was the Head lead for ban appeals and player reports. All ban appeals for the server went through me and I either reduced, denied or accepted all appeals. I also conducted small roleplay interviews for the community as well as hosted the weekly staff meeting if the sector lead and DVL were not able to make it.
      • Sector Lead (Gaminglight Head of staff equivalent)
        • After a few months as a HA, I was given a chance to become a sector lead. This rank was very hard to get due to the community only allowing 1-2 maximum at a time. During my time a sector lead I basically worked a job. I had thousands of docs to approve. I had 4 offices that I hosted meetings with daily. I rank 50% of the server and the other sector lead ran the other 50%. It was a very long and hard time, but I loved every second of it.
      • Division Leader (Gaminglight Manager equivalent)
        • Due to personal events and some actions that happened internally in icefuse networks I resigned from the community after serving a few months as sector lead. I was second in line for the position of Division leader when I left. SMT was my home, I loved running the community more than anything in the world to be honest. I miss it a lot, that is why I am attempted to climb the ranks to SMT here for gaming light. 
    • Imperial Roleplay
      • On this server I started from a ST went to Scout commander, then to Gamemaster. I worked from being the smallest Gamemaster on the server to their most well known, then becoming the Server Manager for the Imperial RP division. I ran the server for a while recruiting new admins and GMs, until finally leaving about a year and a half later due to issues with the owner.
    • First Community
      • The first community I worked for on gmod was years ago. It was a VERY popular server and we had 70-100 people on daily. I started off as a tmod and ranked up to community advisor (gaminglight head of staff equivalnt) and server about a year in that postion. I will not go super into detail about this community due to it no longer existing for the past few years. I resigned before its downfall, but 2-3 years after I left they did shut it down.
    • Other ventures
      • I've been moderator/admin for several communities over the years from Dark RP to Clone Wars to Harry Potter, I've done it all. Worked for companies such as NewAgeGaming, StarByStar, as well as others. I have also Co owner and managed a network of star wars RP servers years ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 

• Almost a month ago for police RP, but several years ago on both Imperial and SCP.

What date did you make your forums account?

• January 17th, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

• Platinum user on Police RP, and Silver user on SCP.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

What rank are you applying for?

• Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

• I resigned from my position about a year ago.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

• Yes

Timezone:

• EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

• I believe I deserve Tmod because everyone deserves a chance. Even a player that does not have the extensive experience that I do I think should have a shot at tmod. It is hard for someone to ever show their wroth without being given that opportunity. Rather thank just my experience I think my motivation and reason for desire is a great reason for me to join the team. One of those reasons being the community. Icefuse is very lucky with the amazing community you guys have . It is rare to find anything like it, even when talking of things other then Gmod. I want to play a larger role in this community. I want to stop the people who ruin other peoples experience and support players in their roleplay experience. Sometimes I see that the staff team is overworked with the constant wave of whitelist and minges, and I would love to help with that. I want to be someone that players look up to and ask for help, I want to make a difference. My goal is clear to all of you. My experience is in SMT and my goal is in the next year to hit Head Admin and maybe even higher then that after some time. I have no intentions on leaving this server, and I do think my experience in the past can really help being a new light to this management team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

• First I would teleport the user to the top of spawn to get him/or her away from the masses. I would then freeze him so I could speak with him without having him shoot and run around. When the cursing begins I would attempt to speak with him about the subject and ask him to calm down so we can discuss. If he continues yelling over me to where we can not address the staff issue, then I will need to gag him for the duration of the staff sit in order for us to proceed. He would then be able to still actively participate using the ingame chat box rather then speech. When it came down to punishment of course I would need to check his prior offenses and warnings. Based on his proper offenses, kills achieved during the spree, as well as cooperation and complexion in the sit a punishment would be addressed. Due to it being mass RDM I would give him a formal warning then a 5 day ban. If I was too low of a rank to ban I would give out the warning, then CoC the ban up to staff member that can administer it.

Edited by HuntR
Forgot details

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• HuntR changed the title to Hunt's Trial Moderator Application

+Support

Great guy with great staff experience.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

16 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support
His application is very clean and decent seems to have a massive amount of experience

I believe he is very qualified for Staff 

16 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Mans is qualified for staff, a ton of experience. (most i've ever seen)

also great guy ingame

So +++++support 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

18 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support
His application is very clean and decent seems to have a massive amount of experience

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 2/7/2023 at 5:29 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Huge + Support

Hes super nice and honestly seems kinda over qualified for the position 

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC