Bucket's Senior Command Application

Gucci Bucket Hat

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Gucci Bucket Hat

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:236739877

3. Roster Name?: Bucket

4. Current Rank?: Captain

5. When were you promoted?: December 3rd, 2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 7 Months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Absolutely.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Of course.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: I promise that I will listen and respect any lower/higher ranks.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): 

I want to become a member of SCMD not only because of the experience and abilities I can provide, but because I greatly enjoy playing and being in GENSEC. I have been a part of GENSEC for about 7 months and I want to be able to contribute more to the branch. When I joined GENSEC, I ended up watching and observing how NCOs and Command had conducted themselves. I’ve slowly studied not only the GENSEC SOP, but the sub-branch SOPs as well. Even during times when I am busy, I still dedicate time to the branch. I believe I have proved myself not only as a command member, but as a member of GENSEC. On top of that, I consistently make sure the rules of the SOP are enforced and lead Enlisted and NCOs in the right direction. I always encourage patrols, stationing, and activity within GENSEC, including sub-branches. I also have been hosting/co-hosting PT's and Off-meetings almost every single week. Furthermore, I have been dedicated a large portion of my time to make sure Juggernauts is a functioning and thriving branch. Ever since I became a member of the sub-branch, I had been putting my all into it. I've come up with new ideas such as the original rank structure change or the Titan Challenges, created new documents (i.e., Roster, Website) and updated existing documents, and continuously been the host of Juggernaut meetings prior to the current Joint meetings that we have with Wardens. As Chief Juggernaut, I am still currently exploring new ideas to help improve the Juggernaut sub-branch. As it stands, I have only taken 1 LOA and the LOA was unavoidable. I do not see myself taking another LOA unless it is absolutely needed. When I have free time, I put most of it to GENSEC. Personally, I believe I have the potential to bring new ideas and improve on the branch. I have noticed over my time that the server and GENSEC both lack in RP. Currently, the only RP we have is Peacekeeper, ID Checkpoints, and Warden Interrogations. I have been trying to come up with new roleplay ideas and scenarios to improve the branch and change the dynamic on how D-Block runs. I believe this will help with activity in Security right now but in the future as well. I have also been working on a layout of D-Block to improve it for both D-Class and Security. As it currently stands, it feels like Chaos. I feel with a few minor tweaks and changes, it would overall benefit the server and Security. In the end, I have shown that I can be an active and dedicated member of Security and I thank you for considering my application.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

Firstly, I would find the Officer and pull them aside. If the Officer had valid reasoning to leave D-Block such as going to Medbay for healing, Armory for weapons and armor, or Maintenance for armor, I would just tell them to let someone know (either a CMD member or an NCO) or to put it into /sec comms so that we know where they are going in case something happens or someone needs to find them. If they did not have a valid reason, I would verbally warn them to stay in D-Block. If the issue persists after the warning, I will remove them from Security and place them on a DNT. 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would initially pull the NCO aside and remind them that they were made an NCO. As an NCO, they are supposed to be a role model/example for the Enlisted. If they leave for unnecessary reasons, it would set a bad example for the Enlisted and other branches. I would also explain that they can leave D-Block whenever, but not to abuse it. After the warning if the issue persists, I would issue a strike. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

I would talk with the E-11 Private and explain that this is D-Block and cannot enter without perms from zone manager+ and that they can not be ordering people around. I would then ask them to leave. If the issue persists, I would clip the entire interaction between me and the private and then bring up the issue with E-11 command so that they can handle it from there.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

Firstly, I would give them the whitelist for Junior NCO. After that, I would log the promo and make sure that they have the NCO tag in Discord. After, I would send them the Patrol & Stationing Guide and NCO Guide and go over both documents thoroughly with them. I would make sure that they had all the binds for each of the protocols and that they know when to properly use the protocols (i.e., what code they are allowed to call it on, how many D-class need to be rioting to call it, etc.). I would then inform them that they can apply for Warrant Officer when applications open up. Finally, I would inform them that they can be trained for FTO and Sniper. If they would like to be trained, I would train them myself and make sure they have everything they need before sending them back to D-Block.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

MASSIVE + SUPPORT. 

This man singlehandedly helped revive Juggernauts and helped build it to what it is today. He is constantly looking for ways that he can help his fellow Security members and everyone enjoys his presence. We were racing through the ranks together and I think he has more than proven himself to be ready for SCMD.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

2 minutes ago, Baby Arm said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT. 

This man singlehandedly helped revive Juggernauts and helped build it to what it is today. He is constantly looking for ways that he can help his fellow Security members and everyone enjoys his presence. We were racing through the ranks together and I think he has more than proven himself to be ready for SCMD.

All of this, this dude has put so much time and dedication into juggernauts, and it would be an absolute waste to let all of that stay stuck in LCMD. He has the potential to do incredible in SCMD, and would be an excellent choice.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

5 minutes ago, Baby Arm said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT. 

100% deserves to be SCMD always great to be around when on the server and always helpful when around

++Support

Incredibly nice and helpful. Always down to get his hands dirty for the betterment of Security.

Edited by lucious_wulf

Everyday I wake up, even if I don't feel like it. I push, push myself. The response from the people....makes me feel like...I'm floating.

+Support

Bucket is an amazing member of Security Command, dedicated to security and has done great work within the branch and also juggernauts. Bucket would make an amazing member of Senior Command

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

+Support amazing juggernaut leader and deserves this promotion he has been here for a while, and nobody has earned it more than him. 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

On 2/4/2023 at 8:43 PM, Baby Arm said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat