11 members have voted

1. 1. Admin time?

• Yay
    • Nay

What is your in-game name?: Fruitt

What is your steam name?: [GL] War_Fruitt

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:106338063

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): War_Fruitt#0002

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am currently Senior Moderator on SCPRP as well as having been a high staff rank on other servers and having staffed on multiple other websites/games.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 6th

What date did you make your forums account? July 6th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I have a one warn.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No I am only staff on this server.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes I have thoroughly read through it and I still read through it on occasion.

Timezone: CST.

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I should be admin because I want to help newer staff understand not only the rules but also how to handle specific roleplay situations. I also wish to help when specific sits that require admin whether for spawn setting or for lcmd whitelists that nobody else can help with. It would also help our current low admin count out by alleviating some of the pressure put on them to be active at all times or even allowing JMT to not have to worry about doing the tasks that admins should be doing instead. Although I recently took quite a while off due to computer problems I have already gotten back to working hard on making sure the server is fun for everyone from CI to MTF, when I take sits I don't discriminate based on personal preference and I always make an attempt to logically think every sit through and making sure I get the full story from both parties and gather all required evidence to make the right call.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
 When I deal with any RDM sit I always check with the accuser to make sure they have the proper evidence and if the person wants to constantly disrespect me and/or the accuser I generally put them across the room while I talk with the accuser and gather the required info. If it is apparent that the accused did MRDM and wants to continue being disrespectful I usually issue the required ban with formal warning. I also inform them they can stay in the server on the shadow banned job and work off the ban if they so choose.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
When dealing with a multi-person sit that begins to dissolve into toxic nonsense, I would talk to each one by one privately to figure out the full story and what each person's participation in the action was then I punish the person/s who is at fault.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
When handling a sit with someone who obviously doesn't care about receiving a punishment then all that can be done is just handing them the punishment and then watching over them to see if they intend to return to doing the actions that caused them to be put into a sit before, if they begin actually RPing then there is no problem but most times they started off with NITRP and as such they usually return to doing what they were doing wrong and getting in more trouble but with the evidence against them for NITRP then they can and would be punished for that as well.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
When dealing with a player who is actively abusing a known bug it is best to give them a verbal warning and to not continue but if they go back to doing it then issue a warn and inform them that if they continue they may get BL'd from the job they are using to abuse the glitch. 

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

Massive +Support

- Very Responsible

- Good App

- Nice Person

- Overall Perfect fit for the position

• Like 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

1 hour ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

yes

yes x3

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

7 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

yes

1 hour ago, Giga said:

I agree with this statement ^^^

I second this^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

On 2/2/2023 at 7:12 AM, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

yes

fruitt is my favorite manager of kissing dudes!!!

Edited by LavaDrinkerGod2
fix
  • Like 1

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+SUPPORT

-A lot of previous experience in the staff team

-Very trustworthy 

-Perfect fit 

• Like 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+Support
Holy hoodness this guy is good at his job o7

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png