8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I return as staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

What is your steam name?: MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a few G Mod servers such as Galaxy Gaming, Pokémon RP, Creativity Gaming, Werwolf Gaming not only that I am a former Senior Mod for our very own SCP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I honestly cannot remember how long it has been

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No I am not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes I have

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I feel I should return to staff as I have noticed that there has been a lack of staff during off hours and yes where I know that the server is EST time I know that a lot of staff would be sleeping or waking up for work/school I feel that some players are thinking it is ok to break rules with no consequences so I feel I should return as staff so I help help deal with those issues also I feel I should rejoin because I have seen players get away things when the player deserves a punishment not only that I want to rejoin so I have a better ability to help because I feel that players listen more when an explanation is given when it comes from staff I know what to do with the staff side and I feel that is the reason on why I feel I should be chosen

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of I would gag them and explain that I am only trying to get to the bottom of the issue at hand and get a explanation and if they carry on after I ungag them I would then have them warned for the appropriate consequence

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? First of I would gag all the players and explain to them that if they carry on the way they are going then there would be no resolve and the issue would not be squashed then I would ungag one player at a time to have them explain their side and that if they start again I will issue gags again

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would explain to them that is they carry on down that road then their time within the server would come to an end with them most likely being banned in future

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? First I would ask for proof of this in a clip and if the evidence shows they were abusing a known glitch then I would explain what is going to happen and why

Untitled.png

+support
Nice and chill dude
knows the rule pretty good
Former Staff member
Fun to be around
Knows the ULX pretty good

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

7 hours ago, PabloProo123 said:

+support
Nice and chill dude
Former Staff member
Fun to be around

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+support

its lovelock enough said in my opinion.

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

15 hours ago, PabloProo123 said:

+support
Nice and chill dude
Former Staff member
Fun to be around

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

+/- Support 

Reason below

Using powers off duty like that isn’t very professional, u were a sen mod so you knew what you were doing and didnt care about it, barely 2 months since this incident happened so +/- support n slightly leaning towards - support.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

16 minutes ago, Avalon Levi said:

+/- Support 

Reason below

Using powers off duty like that isn’t very professional, u were a sen mod so you knew what you were doing and didnt care about it, barely 2 months since this incident happened so +/- support n slightly leaning towards - support.

This is one of the reasons I left as I wanted to better myself and I feel I have done this where I am ready to return and prove that I have bettered myself into a more mature person

On 1/20/2023 at 2:46 PM, Avalon Levi said:

+/- Support 

Reason below

+SUPPORT

-Been in staff before

-Trusted with power

-Dedicated Member

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

On 1/20/2023 at 7:46 AM, Avalon Levi said:

+/- Support 

Reason below

+Support

Literally been 2 months since the incident you had, dont know what relevance it holds now. Tbh you have  always seemed like a nice person anyway, I highly doubt youll make the same mistake twice. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/19/2023 at 1:20 PM, PabloProo123 said:

+support
Nice and chill dude
Former Staff member
Fun to be around

^ but good luck

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png