Rules in place for Grenades - Denied

Keltor

What you want to see? - mentioning of grenades in rules restrictions to when and what situations they can use it.

Why should we add it? -  because it does a lot of damage and a lot of the general stores that get robbed are really small and it hits a bunch of criminals. gov throws 2 or 3 grenades in a store before running in if it doesn't outright kill us, on top of having to afterwards deal with shooting at gov who already has a lot of armor and strong guns to counter criminals and out number criminals greatly. Its not fair.

What are the advantages of having this? - Fairness to criminals because grenades are overpowered and abused by being overly thrown into a scene.

Who is it mainly for? -Criminals robbing stores

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Keltor

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

• Head of Staff

Few solutions for this:

A. Make classes with grenades only spawn in with one grenade instead of 2. (if possible)

B. Make a rule where the frag grenade can only be used with a certain amount of people robbing the store.

C. Gives grenades to criminals (this is a joke)

dM43pL3.png

-Support
-Not needed
-The reason jobs have two grenades is so they aren't stuck without one after one situation because resetting isn't allowed. If they decided to use two grenades themselves on one situation then they will be without any grenades until they die and respawn. If you meant when multiple people throw a grenade at once then good on them for thinking of a plan and working together.
- Similar suggestions have already been denied: 

pdhcdepcomm.png

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

-Support
-Not needed
-The reason jobs have two grenades is so they aren't stuck without one after one situation because resetting isn't allowed. If they decided to use two grenades themselves on one situation then they will be without any grenades until they die and respawn. If you meant when multiple people throw a grenade at once then good on them for thinking of a plan and working together.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

3 hours ago, Solomon said:

-Support
-Not needed

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

6 hours ago, Solomon said:

-Support
-Not needed

But he is op so yeah Solomon ^

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

High Command works hard to get to where they are, and this is one of the perks. Much like gas which has heavy rules on it, it is very rarely ever used now days. Grenades can be pretty easily countered though, don't hide in a small space, and take advantage by shooting the cop when they come in to throw it. Plus, in situations where government is outnumbered, especially if it's only one or two cops, it evens out the playing field.

Signature.png

14 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

High Command works hard to get to where they are, and this is one of the perks. Much like gas which has heavy rules on it, it is very rarely ever used now days. Grenades can be pretty easily countered though, don't hide in a small space, and take advantage by shooting the cop when they come in to throw it. Plus, in situations where government is outnumbered, especially if it's only one or two cops, it evens out the playing field.

minisigforums.webp

+support, yeah high command works hard to get where they are, but I dont wanna be spammed nadded 5 times in a single crate robbery. 

• Dislike 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

+support

i get that gov works hard to become hc to get grenades but come on it’s ridiculously overpowered

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

-Support 

People have spent their own time getting to ranks that get this tool.

The tool can be countered by just not standing in one place. 

I don't know how your getting 5 nades hitting you at once as when I'm on during prime hours we normally have just 1 EHC who is using frags. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Head Admin
22 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

9 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

People have spent their own time getting to ranks that get this tool.

The tool can be countered by just not standing in one place. 

I don't know how your getting 5 nades hitting you at once as when I'm on during prime hours we normally have just 1 EHC who is using frags. 

Definitely understand this I think maybe a slight nerf on grenade would be for the better 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+Support

As high command in SWAT who gets frags and as someone who plays crim frequently we definitely need some kind of guideline on frags as it does in my opinion ruin fun

I feel limiting the frags would have a better positive impact on criminals giving them a better shot to win robberies. 

it’s okay for criminals to win once in awhile. There is no fun with gov always winning.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

6 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

As high command in SWAT who gets frags and as someone who plays crim frequently we definitely need some kind of guideline on frags as it does in my opinion ruin fun

I feel limiting the frags would have a better positive impact on criminals giving them a better shot to win robberies. 

it’s okay for criminals to win once in awhile. There is no fun with gov always winning.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 1/19/2023 at 4:26 PM, Trumpo said:

+Support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat