Ozai officer app

Pack

What is your in game name? Ozai/Armatus

What is your in game rank? RG VI

Are you in shadow guard? No, I'm a saber guard.

How long have you been in Royal Guard? 12/22/2022, 4 weeks.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] I'm a dedicated person who always wanted to be an officer. That's my main goal when it comes to joining any server. Gives me a better chance of becoming an officer in saber guard since I want to take on more responsibility not only within the Royal Guard, but also pursue a leadership position in Saber Guard.

I’ve always had a desire to become an officer because I have a belief in becoming an officer since I’ve always viewed it as an enjoyable experience you can have. Especially since as an officer I’d be able to talk when necessary but having the option just makes it so that I’m able to say something and be trusted to say something as an officer. I also wanna help command since in my eyes it’s a noble duty in helping the people who run the regiment you love.

Since joining RG I wanted to be part of Saber guard since it is invitation only and being invited makes me pretty proud of myself alongside having the ability to have a say in inviting others. This application isn’t about becoming a saber guard officer but it’s about showing that I’m responsible if I were to ever apply for a saber guard officer position because it’ll show that I’m already responsible and proven when it comes to leadership positions.

By explaining why and how I have a desire alongside how being a Trial Senior guard will help prove that I’m worthy there’s lastly the aspect of me being an officer. It’ll show to both others outside and within the Regiment that I’m a trustworthy individual who is able to handle issues that pop up but also organize and speak with other regiments when wanting to plan missions or sims out. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

I’m very active and I do sims and training for royal guards, alongside this I take on responsibilities within the regiment. Lastly there's the big one where as a command member I’d be able to host joint missions and training.

I’m pretty active everyday for a couple hours, whenever I wanna hop on I come on knowing that I wanna protect my VIPs and host some fun sims for the regiment and server. I’d usually be on at 3 EST PM after school and I’d be on all day for the weekends. Meaning that just like everyone who hops on the server during that time I can watch over the men and plan some cool stuff.

Responsibilities within the regiment I think about hosting sims and training with the men alongside making sure no one gets in trouble. Sims and training are important because it means people are participating instead of sitting around which makes people think of RG in a goodlight but also makes for fun experiences when it comes to the people on the server. Secondly there's also making sure that the rules are followed and the oath of silence. It’s important because it’s part of our loyalty and shows how disciplined we are in the game.

Joint missions are important because it brings branches and regiment together on one thing which creates unity among the ship since we worked together. A joint mission like a breaching mission where we’d coordinate alongside searching for jedi and holocrons. It’d be where RG and IQ can work together in dealing with Jedi as purge troopers handle going up against Rebels with guns.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) Yes, just not on this server. I was a Major on ice fuse.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team? Activity, activities, responsibility, trainings,  good at dueling. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

-support
Rude to some officers. Talks back, doesn't take stuff seriously at points when it needs to be serious. Barely communicates in discord. Haven't shown leadership skills yet. Can improve on more areas. 

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

8 minutes ago, Shy said:

-support
Rude to some officers. Talks back, doesn't take stuff seriously at points when it needs to be serious. Barely communicates in discord. Haven't shown leadership skills yet. Can improve on more areas. 

Can improve on 

communication 

Behaviour (as in not messing about as much)

Randomly kills RG sometimes (has tried to kill me)

and have not really seen you leading enlisted when they need to be 

KAZZA

Tango-12

On 1/16/2023 at 2:09 PM, Shy said:

-support

-Support

* Leadership style is lacking. I dont see you engaging in your leadership qualities. 
* Great Roleplay, but RP ability alone isnt enough to get into the officer Corps.

* I have heard some instances where, as shy said, you have been rude to some people in the battalion

* Literacy needs improvement

As much as I like you as a person, I do not feel you are ready to be an officer yet. However, do not let this discourage you. Work on the things listed by various members of the regiment and learn how to rework yourself into a more productive member of the battalion. Make yourself known. Shadow an officer, learn how and when to speak, and you will do well. We need officers that know who they are and what they want. we need officers that are not going to stagnate out when they reach officer. Always strive towards improvement. Do these things, and then reapply at a later date, and maybe I will reconsider my response.

Edited by KLONDU

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

-support

From what ive heard you are just not ready for the responibilities of officer, aswell as only being 4 weeks into RG you could use the time to get expierence.

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

On 1/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, Shy said:

-support

A big thing to me is when someone was trying to get there quota you drectly said im not going to help someone just for there quota. And to me that shows that really don't care about your rg friends

Currently vice marshall

On 1/16/2023 at 8:09 PM, Shy said:

-support

59 minutes ago, what a name. said:

A big thing to me is when someone was trying to get there quota you drectly said im not going to help someone just for there quota. And to me that shows that really don't care about your rg friends

RG is a team base Regiment, if you cant even help someone, you will never be qualified for a officer position within RG 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 1:09 PM, Shy said:

-support

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

-support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod