682 attack speed buff [Completed]

Ardo

What are you suggesting? - 682 increasing its attack speed because you can cheese him by crouch jumping (80% chance of evading 682 attacks) and combo it with bad hitbox reg. To combat this, increasing its attack speed will make you hit them more because your attack is so slow you will missed for like 90% of the time so you rely on luck to hit them. As an SCP main I literally cannot kill MTFs who does that (mostly E-11 do that) making it less fun to play while taking more than 30 minutes to self breach just to get tranq in less than a minute. Also you don't restore 100 HP per bite if people die immediately and its so janky. I am forced to try hard because of this.

How would this change better the server? - maybe this will make 682 viable to play and stop people quitting scps because you can only have fun on inactive hours.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MTFs so they stopped cheesing most scps

Who would this change mostly benefit? - scp-682

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None

Edited by Ardo

8 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

- support

682 is one of if not the strongest SCP on the server giving him a buff especially with the one your suggesting will making him beyond OP 

682 can one shot anything in the server. 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+ Suuport, the longer hallways are already a massive disadvantage for 682 due to his MASSIVE HITBOX. Making him attack faster, and restore health with every kill, and not just with attacks where the victim somehow survived only us fair. 

Then we also should consider, since the last Buff of him, Most branches had 2+ Branch updates, which means we have gotten stronger weapons, and even scout classes, can easily deal 800 damage to 628 which is a lot. BHMs can almost kill him. 

11 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

- support

682 is one of if not the strongest SCP on the server giving him a buff especially with the one your suggesting will making him beyond OP 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

I'm only against buffing SCPs cause its way to easy to breach them atm. And people that think thats not true are the ones that just want to be breached 24/7 But legit in 1 hour time there is atleast 2 SCP breaches. Mass breaches also happen way to often to. Cause of this I'm against it.

- Support

Username: Stryker

1 hour ago, Stryker_ said:

I'm only against buffing SCPs cause its way to easy to breach them atm. And people that think thats not true are the ones that just want to be breached 24/7 But legit in 1 hour time there is atleast 2 SCP breaches. Mass breaches also happen way to often to. Cause of this I'm against it.

- Support

Well, this isnt really the Problem here, SCPs being out, isnt the SCPs fault, its MTFs not doing there Jobs of Maintaining them, and with SCPs being out, 682 is currently the most Harmless, since you only need to deal ( i am not online currently so please correct me if i am wrong) 4000 Damage to it, something which isnt hard to do, since a lot of Guns, Deal over 1000 Damage in a Clip. Which means he can be recontained fairly easy, in contrast with even 049, which you can do nothing against when he hunts you and you are alone, or only with 2 People.

If we do an Check with 354-4 its just stronger in every Way, it has an AOE Stun, and can Heal himself, together with having an Health Pool which is bigger then 682 thanks to its self Healing.

2 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

Well, this isnt really the Problem here, SCPs being out, isnt the SCPs fault, its MTFs not doing there Jobs of Maintaining them, and with SCPs being out, 682 is currently the most Harmless, since you only need to deal ( i am not online currently so please correct me if i am wrong) 4000 Damage to it, something which isnt hard to do, since a lot of Guns, Deal over 1000 Damage in a Clip. Which means he can be recontained fairly easy, in contrast with even 049, which you can do nothing against when he hunts you and you are alone, or only with 2 People.

If we do an Check with 354-4 its just stronger in every Way, it has an AOE Stun, and can Heal himself, together with having an Health Pool which is bigger then 682 thanks to its self Healing.

I think you are forgetting that there are so many factors to include this, you need 3 yes freaking 3 D class for some SCP's lets focus this for 682. First of all most of time you won't have access to 3 D class as most of them don't even want to be cuffed or there is none, second by time you have 3 D class you need to get to 682 CC which is a pain in the ass with these shitty hallways and doors you get stuck on 24/7. So if the advert is at 2/4 (think its 20 minutes for 682) you just don't even try anymore if u don't have left D block already. 

Second: 1 Single D class escaping HCZ can just breach any SCP rly cause SCP's also ignore them anyway (Yes u may blame MTF for that but oh well on low hours its so freaking easy to escape).

Third: Maynard and CI the worst even, cause Maynard is legit a minge class for me its only purpose is jus breaching SCP's and be annoying asf. 

Fourth: SCP 354-4 might have more HP, but is way slower has cooldown on his ability so he is so much more useless in my opinion. 682 can oneshot every class or well close to it and is faster then any MTF job (Even TRT and Raptors)

Username: Stryker

1 hour ago, Stryker_ said:

I think you are forgetting that there are so many factors to include this, you need 3 yes freaking 3 D class for some SCP's lets focus this for 682. First of all most of time you won't have access to 3 D class as most of them don't even want to be cuffed or there is none, second by time you have 3 D class you need to get to 682 CC which is a pain in the ass with these shitty hallways and doors you get stuck on 24/7. So if the advert is at 2/4 (think its 20 minutes for 682) you just don't even try anymore if u don't have left D block already. 

Second: 1 Single D class escaping HCZ can just breach any SCP rly cause SCP's also ignore them anyway (Yes u may blame MTF for that but oh well on low hours its so freaking easy to escape).

Third: Maynard and CI the worst even, cause Maynard is legit a minge class for me its only purpose is jus breaching SCP's and be annoying asf. 

Fourth: SCP 354-4 might have more HP, but is way slower has cooldown on his ability so he is so much more useless in my opinion. 682 can oneshot every class or well close to it and is faster then any MTF job (Even TRT and Raptors)

While all your points are valid, and understandable, SCPs should be a challenge to recontain and a fight, when 3 people can recontain 682 he just isn’t a threat. He is an annoyance. Just Becuse someone else might get you out, doesn’t mean SCPs should be easy to recontain. 

And I main Nu7 682 currently is super fast recontained when it us known where it is. 

18 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

- support

2 hours ago, Stryker_ said:

- you should not forget that there's always E-11 with at least 1-3 etherials and 682 basically only have 3500 hp because of tranq at 4000. E-11 usually tranq 682 and finishes him off with etherials
- I don't often get breach by Maynard and CIs especially when there's more than 10-30 MTFs online.
- MTFs always sweep hcz and not all D class are experts and pro.
- why don't you try spam crouch jumping and see how op it is against 682's bad hitbox reg
- don't forget MTFs can always use doors to close on 682. you all usually left everything open when there's scp breached. D5 raptors have the biggest advantage because of its speed can outrun 682.
- unlike SCP, MTFs can even speed boost themselves. lots of people are rich.
- like I said scps are only strong on inactive hours. you are saying scps should only flag on during that time.

18 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

thats true only if bad hitbox reg is not a thing. you don't always guaranteed to kill with your slow attack and try to survive 3 people shooting at you all at once dealing 3k damage.

6 hours ago, Stryker_ said:

Mass breaches also happen way to often to. Cause of this I'm against it.

one word: etherials. one shots most scps
at this day 682 is not strong anymore than from the last 2 years.

• Like 1

just give him like another thousand worth of HP and we'll be fine.   we do melt him really fast so adding more HP will atleast slow down the ammount of HP that is drained before tranq 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

just give him like another thousand worth of HP and we'll be fine.   we do melt him really fast so adding more HP will atleast slow down the ammount of HP that is drained before tranq 

Or update his tranq HP from 4k to 2.5k Or 2k

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

I don't think an attack speed increase is the way to go, and I mean this is the nicest possible way: Get good. I never have troubles with 682 typically however I do feel that hp buff is in order

+\- support

Edited by Ayaya

On 1/7/2023 at 8:00 PM, Dagger said:

+Support

682 has a massive hitbox which, combined with your opponent crouch jumping, means its near impossible to kill them. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PH4H8fBjXm5Ky/d1337tMW1IOY?invite=cr-MSw4MmgsMTk1MDg4Mjks

Lmaoooo finally someone has brought this to light. 682 used to be my favorite SCP to play and then they raised the cooldown on his SWEP while making the ttk lower. Destroyed him, but no one complained because SCPs are seen as more of an annoyance than a part of the RP. 682 is one of the strongest SCPs in lore and close combat should mean certain death, but it doesn't. its easier to get in his face, spray and jump. Even if your perfect with your SWEP (which is hard with all the commotion going on while getting ganged on) you have to rely on the server to register the hit. I believe attack speed would be better than health. Hes quite a tank as is. You still have to pump him full of lead and he heals (sometimes), but is practically harmless. It would give you more leeway for server fuck ups and even the score on ttk as the server wide buff did nothing to one hit classes.

+Support i beg

On 1/7/2023 at 11:47 AM, Stryker_ said:

In regards to the issue of dclass rarely being available, many new players become discouraged by the current state of dblock and getting killed on the elevator or in upper when on partial (which is often) (they seem to be the most likely canidates for feedings since they are new and curious to what they can do on the server). To remedy this, I suggest that you look into the current suggestion regarding a revamping of dblock and give your own opinion if you have not already done so. 

On 1/11/2023 at 4:15 PM, Yamato said:

This seems to be an issue with quite a few scps and it is imperative to look into all scps individually to determine what buffs need to be given due to how easily most of them can just get melted by custom weapons such as volks. While these weapons are fun to use, it really diminishes any threat of scps who are breached. SCP breaches should be concerning and not something that can be shrugged off by a hand full of ppl with OP guns (reference link given by Dagger https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PH4H8fBjXm5Ky/d1337tMW1IOY?invite=cr-MSw4MmgsMTk1MDg4Mjks) In addition to this I would also be AGAINST any form of map changes that makes it harder for scps to breach, as the solution SHOULD be player oriented. I cant speak to necessarily how this could be done, but it should be the foundation with which a solution is presented.

+Support All SCPs need to be looked at on an individual basis to determine what needs to be done for them to make it viable in pvp against MTF who have access to these exclusive guns that negate any real threat of SCP breaches

Edited by Rex Velvet

3 hours ago, Rex Velvet said:

In regards to the issue of dclass rarely being available, many new players become discouraged by the current state of dblock and getting killed on the elevator or in upper when on partial (which is often) (they seem to be the most likely canidates for feedings since they are new and curious to what they can do on the server). To remedy this, I suggest that you look into the current suggestion regarding a revamping of dblock and give your own opinion if you have not already done so. 

This seems to be an issue with quite a few scps and it is imperative to look into all scps individually to determine what buffs need to be given due to how easily most of them can just get melted by custom weapons such as volks. While these weapons are fun to use, it really diminishes any threat of scps who are breached. SCP breaches should be concerning and not something that can be shrugged off by a hand full of ppl with OP guns (reference link given by Dagger https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PH4H8fBjXm5Ky/d1337tMW1IOY?invite=cr-MSw4MmgsMTk1MDg4Mjks) In addition to this I would also be AGAINST any form of map changes that makes it harder for scps to breach, as the solution SHOULD be player oriented. I cant speak to necessarily how this could be done, but it should be the foundation with which a solution is presented.

+Support All SCPs need to be looked at on an individual basis to determine what needs to be done for them to make it viable in pvp against MTF who have access to these exclusive guns that negate any real threat of SCP breaches

A suggestion to look over all SCPs and buff them, has been accepted, and I hope changes come soon. Becuse recontaining is much easier then maintaining currently. 

+ Support  (I didn't even fuckin read it)

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 1/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, Boesermaster said:

+ Suuport, the longer hallways are already a massive disadvantage for 682 due to his MASSIVE HITBOX. Making him attack faster, and restore health with every kill, and not just with attacks where the victim somehow survived only us fair. 

Then we also should consider, since the last Buff of him, Most branches had 2+ Branch updates, which means we have gotten stronger weapons, and even scout classes, can easily deal 800 damage to 628 which is a lot. BHMs can almost kill him. 

Huge hitbox + crouch jumping opponents gonna have to give it + Support 

-Support

FUCK NO

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened