Locus' City Map suggestion - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? -  This map maybe added into the map rotation or maybe a variation of it

Why should we add it? - Because its an interesting map and would have government patrolling a different type of environment and allow for criminals to have more general RP.

What are the advantages of having this? - Will allow the government to learn to handle more urban situations than right now. Will allow for more RP to be added by generally having People RP as airport staff or generally any other RP that could be done. Will allow a change in the environment and the map isn't just a big circle.  TLDR: Not a repetitive map, different environment, More stuff to RP as if people wanted to RP as something. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2574998259&searchtext=Rp

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Lime King said:

+Support

-Massive map would be great for more RP 
-Skybox allows for helis etc to be added more RP for State and FBI

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin
On 1/2/2023 at 11:26 PM, Lime King said:

+Support

+Support

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

Tried the map in single player and it honestly isn't as big as it seems. Also ran better than Rockford in single player, just not sure how that translates over to the server.

Positives -

Large map with non repetitive road systems. Looks great for 10-80's and general driving. Doesn't seem like it will get boring like it is on rockford just driving around squares or straight lines like Rockford and Great Lakeside.

Lots of potential for RP. Between dedicated shops and incredibly detailed interiors there is a lot of room to create all sorts of scenarios.

Tall skybox with no random corners. Would allow for the addition of helicopters for 10-80s which would be cool.

Negatives -

Small and Crowded PD with no seperate building for Tac and state (not required but good thing to have for quality of life in those departments). SMT would have to get creative unless we want to cram everything into that small building.

Base designs will have to change due to smaller rooms and buildings. No more bases with 100 ft tall walls. (Not Necessarily a bad thing but something that everyone will need to adjust to).

All that I could think of at the moment but this seems like a great map to add into the rotation.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 1/2/2023 at 11:26 PM, Lime King said:

+Support

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

18 hours ago, Nicc said:

+support

Tried the map in single player and it honestly isn't as big as it seems. Also ran better than Rockford in single player, just not sure how that translates over to the server.

Positives -

Large map with non repetitive road systems. Looks great for 10-80's and general driving. Doesn't seem like it will get boring like it is on rockford just driving around squares or straight lines like Rockford and Great Lakeside.

Lots of potential for RP. Between dedicated shops and incredibly detailed interiors there is a lot of room to create all sorts of scenarios.

Tall skybox with no random corners. Would allow for the addition of helicopters for 10-80s which would be cool.

Negatives -

Small and Crowded PD with no seperate building for Tac and state (not required but good thing to have for quality of life in those departments). SMT would have to get creative unless we want to cram everything into that small building.

Base designs will have to change due to smaller rooms and buildings. No more bases with 100 ft tall walls. (Not Necessarily a bad thing but something that everyone will need to adjust to).

All that I could think of at the moment but this seems like a great map to add into the rotation.

^

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 1/6/2023 at 10:50 PM, Nicc said:

+support

Positives -

Negatives -

minisigforums.webp

• 2 weeks later...

+1 as long as it doesn’t cause poor server performance.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat