Shock Commander Joker's Brigadier General Application.

Rezzem

Do you believe in me being Army High Command?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Don't Forget to Vote!

• Yay
    • Nay

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Shock Commander Joker

2. Why do you want to become the position of Brigadier General?: I'd like to become a Brigadier General because I'd like to keep moving up within RP and  I would like to be a mentor to those around me and assist others with any issues small or big I love solving problems , I think I've helped move Shock forward in the sever and provided multiple new additions to both jobs and RP/gameplay experience within the battalion and structure to the best of my ability to enable maximum teamwork and productivity, I'd like to replicate this for the rest of the battalions  within Army so that we can become a better server overall and more players are drawn into Army and find their perfect battalion different people prefer to play the game a different way I'd like everyone to find their role amongst the community and not feel as if they are being left out or possibly missing an amazing community that they can take part in if they were just given the chance, I look to encourage this amongst others and fine tuning the battalion with the current Command Teams as to make for easier transition and preparation  for future Command Teams. I've enjoyed my time within the server and those I've met here have really made it a place to stay so if I can help bring about positive changes for them by assisting Command teams in operating smoothly and helping provide interactive gameplay changes I'll do everything within my power to do so.  I would be able to assist more  if I was given the immense honor of becoming apart of Army High Command and following in the footsteps of the Great Generals before me. I would look to further encourage proper player conductivity and activity within Army and the server as a whole. 

3. What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?: I believe that I would bring outside the box thinking and further promoting and strengthening communication within Army High Command and between the other Army Command Teams by being consistently available to assist every Command Team in the event that others are not available and by working with the current Army High Command I can assist with the training of Command Members that are being looked for by Senior High Command I was able assist in the reformations of Shock after the departure/promotions of our previous Command Team within Shock and help others grow confident within their positions so they themselves could be prepared for what's ahead as such I look to help bring innovative ideas to other Army Battalions and help them with their documents and what they wish to accomplish within the server, no problem or task is too big or too small if it's a benefit to the battalion I'm always willing to give it my best shot and help y'all out as much as I can, I only want to see Army flourish, I'm looking to help develop Army into it's fullest potential by working with every Command Team and assisting them reach their goals for their battalion or their own.

4. What is the purpose of a Brigadier General?: To be an example for others, you are a teacher or mentor and are held to high expectations you are also to assist everyone to the upmost of your ability as well as help their assigned battalion Command Teams with their monthly tasks and quotas, they help the High and Grand General respectively with their tasks with High Command Events and relaying information to command teams and about command members for future prospects, a strong line of communication and teamwork is needed and I believe I would be able to help. They're also here to assist the Commander and Vice-Commanders with instructing the battalion and providing guidance and advice when asked or needed essentially to be an advisor and help Command Members grow to become the best they can be, they assist to some degree in helping the server staying active and enjoyable as well as maintaining contact with all battalion command members to help ensure cross-battalion interactions as to create a well rounded Command unit that can be looked upon as a reliable choice by others and each other with the hopes to remain on a path of consistency while working together to ensure they are a well operated machine and to create and promote positive player experiences throughout the community we are a team as such communication is of the upmost importance.

5. Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?: I feel like I can be trusted as I've been a Command Member for 3 months as of the 16th as well as holding an Admin position in staff I don't think I would hold these positions if I wasn't trusted to some degree, I try to keep a professional and level headed attitude as well as maintaining proper player respect between battalions and individuals, I follow the rules to the best of my ability and enforce them when needed I am always looking for opportunities to teach others and learn myself as every experience is a learning experience and I try to ensure that everyone is up to date on the current information and procedures, I hope I've maintained good standings with all those amongst Gaminglight as well as good relations between us and our battalions with my time as Command, I am always looking for improvements or critiques from others so that I can continue to grow and improve not only within the server but also as a person in general.

6. How often can you be active in-game?: 6-7 days a week if im not in game and am needed I can always be reached on Discord and will get back to you within 24 hours. 
    Battlemetrics- Joker

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I have 1 warning for FailRP
Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

Moderation Message: Post unhidden by request by Rezzem due to it being glitched at post and lost.

• Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

13 minutes ago, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to
-Very Professional when needed
-Amazing As Shock Commander 

• Thanks 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

1 hour ago, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

Good Luck Joker!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

12 hours ago, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

• Thanks 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

18 hours ago, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

• Thanks 1

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

On 12/17/2022 at 5:03 PM, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

just want to say that, @Rezzemhas been in the server for long

and he has been shock vice commander for even longer, and if you have been command you know that been commander, and been vice commander is legit if not the same.... 

so "only been commander for 20 days" does not mean he is not fit.

• Thanks 2

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 12/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

• Thanks 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 12/18/2022 at 8:33 PM, RobertoManjini said:

just want to say that, @Rezzemhas been in the server for long

and he has been shock vice commander for even longer, and if you have been command you know that been commander, and been vice commander is legit if not the same.... 

so "only been commander for 20 days" does not mean he is not fit.

Joker has been apart of shock command for almost 3 months now, I know of multiple previous high command members who didnt hold a low command position for barely a month (if even) before being promoted and they've done great things for this community as high command. Joker understands his responsibilities fully and is willing to put in the effort to make AHC, big +support from me

• Thanks 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

On 12/17/2022 at 4:03 PM, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

On 12/18/2022 at 1:16 AM, Boar said:

-Support 

-Only been commander for 20 days I feel at this time there may be better people to apply at this moment

Both of these are really good posts. However I am leaning more towards +Support for the reason being how much of a change in shocks player count not only on roster but in game as well which just shows that even though Shock is supposed to be serious, the CMDR finds a way to make it fun for his people to want to get on that day. In this short amount of time he’s been a CMDR, he’s shown he should at least be given a chance. 

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, John Afro said:

+ Support

-Very Helpful
-Very Easy to talk to

• Thanks 1

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI