Your In-game:

dj caz

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game:

galaxy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

dont know dont care about it

What did the admin do:

last week i sold my printers to his clan then he warned me after gave me 2 warns i didnt know why and ask for a a different admin cause he said during the sit he was told by his clan to log on and i thought that was unfair for him to take reports from his friends. and log on he muted me for voice and in game and didn't let me say my side of the story. i was pissed by didnt have any evidence so let it slide.  well last night i was playing and he took my sit while showing him evidence of a guy rdming me he refused to do anything about it (showed him 2 clips) he then brought up our last sit where i told him he wouldnt let me give my side he admitted at (1.40 in the clip) he could see it being bias in a sense (his words not mine) then tried to bribe me with in game money. i didnt care but i dont think admins should be allowed to take sits from their friends when they know their gonna be biased 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

a warn and not to be allowed to take sits from his friends and when asked to bring a differnt admin and not mute the players so only his side of the story

Any extra information: i havent played much of the server but kept getting into these situations so i record now this isnt the first time when he does shit like this

• Like 1

+support I have to agree with everything stated above, Galaxy has done this to many players I have witnessed it first hand, you can clearly see in the video that he admits being bias (1:40) I believe that Galaxy shouldn't be allowed to take sits from his friends in the future and should receive a warning too. Also at (3:15) on the video you can see Galaxy attempt to bribe Caz, saying he'll give him 500K to "compensate" and then also said he would give him an additional 500K on top of that

Edited by Vicdex91
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

This is SCP, so I'll go ahead and move this to the right section. One thing I'd like to say is that going forward maybe you should try to not be so rude to people. Food for thought.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 minute ago, Piller said:

This is SCP, so I'll go ahead and move this to the right section. One thing I'd like to say is that going forward maybe you should try to not be so rude to people. Food for thought.

chur let me know wwhen it was moved i was given this link and i was only rude cuz he made me angry on purpose

29 minutes ago, LemarTheHood said:

Galaxy is number 1 admin get out of here with that bro

clear evidence if you have nothing constructive to say why comment at all 

51 minutes ago, dj_caz said:

Your In-game:

dj caz

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game:

galaxy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

dont know dont care about it

What did the admin do:

last week i sold my printers to his clan then he warned me after gave me 2 warns i didnt know why and ask for a a different admin cause he said during the sit he was told by his clan to log on and i thought that was unfair for him to take reports from his friends. and log on he muted me for voice and in game and didn't let me say my side of the story. i was pissed by didnt have any evidence so let it slide.  well last night i was playing and he took my sit while showing him evidence of a guy rdming me he refused to do anything about it (showed him 2 clips) he then brought up our last sit where i told him he wouldnt let me give my side he admitted at (1.40 in the clip) he could see it being bias in a sense (his words not mine) then tried to bribe me with in game money. i didnt care but i dont think admins should be allowed to take sits from their friends when they know their gonna be biased 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

a warn and not to be allowed to take sits from his friends and when asked to bring a differnt admin and not mute the players so only his side of the story

Any extra information: i havent played much of the server but kept getting into these situations so i record now this isnt the first time when he does shit like this

also like to add he made a 911 joke which i found very disturbing got a clip if u need see that too heres the clip i was just gonna make a comment about telling him i could of made a report before the guy killed me since im in the future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HJREM11RFM

Edited by dj_caz

Galaxy has also made a joke about tragic events, kind of ironic as I got falsely warned about something like that? if you skip to (1:20) you will hear it and at (1:30) he falsely accused someone for being Jit From Atlanta when that was not the case. 

============================================================================

Forum Diplomat Message;

Please keep all comments on this post to strictly +/- supports only, anything that does not shed light on the situation or your opinion in a + support or - support case then it will be hidden, please follow rule 14 and the forums rules. This post will be locked upon continuation of forum rules being broken.

============================================================================

• Gaminglight Love 2

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Piller said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-/+ support on this, you guys are clearly just disrespecting each other, Jeff bringing up a relationship with matilda is not relevant and do not see a point of bringing it up. Furthermore, I don't see a point of bringing up such a tragic event like 9/11.  

I would like to see a statement from @galax223 about this situation. 

Edited by scor
fixed layout

dM43pL3.png

-Support. I do agree that the bias is kinda a bit odd but this is legit a classic hatch job nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

Due to all the clips I have seen, I can say from one, there is no racist joke in the clip 2 posts above me nor is there any tragic joke? Tho I can see some bias but due to the relaction of this situation, you were disrespecting him in a sense and causing conflict with galaxy. It seems you are targeting galaxy for his personility,etc (THIS IS MY OPINION). Everything here seems really untrue, I don't see any disrespect from him in any of these clips. 

these screenshots are crazy also:

https://prnt.sc/ck5v-Ool5896

https://prnt.sc/KEZmJ4qPd_eQ

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

2 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Due to all the clips I have seen, I can say from one, there is no racist joke in the clip 2 posts above me nor is there any tragic joke? Tho I can see some bias but due to the relaction of this situation, you were disrespecting him in a sense and causing conflict with galaxy. It seems you are targeting galaxy for his personility,etc (THIS IS MY OPINION). Everything here seems really untrue, I don't see any disrespect from him in any of these clips. 

-Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support

As Scor said I would like to see a statement from @galax223 about this situation.

From what was seen in the provided clips I see a certain lack of professionalism along with bringing up tragic events which definitely shouldn't be brought up overall. There was absolutely no reason to bring up 9/11 especially as a staff. The bias that can be seen here is slightly odd as well.

Overall though this is just targeting against Galaxy in my eyes. In my opinion Galaxy can work on his staffing but this is just targeting.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

- Support

Going to address a few things.

First off, arguing about how a staff member should enforce the rules. Enforcement of the rules can be done 1 of 5 ways, a verbal warning, formal warning, jail, ban, blacklist. In this case, galaxy exercised his right as a staff member to give a verbal warning. As stated very early in the MOTD, "Staff members have final say in all situations". You shouldn't have started the argument with him as he had made a conclusion on what he wanted to do with the sit. Galaxy kept a relatively calm and professional demeanor and it became more clear through the clips that you were trying to bait him into behavior that would make him look unprofessional, which is how this report was started.

Second, the argument about bias, It is really hard to not take a sit on someone within the same family when the sit was made with the option other as the reported player. When choosing other, the staff member has no idea who it was made on until you tell the staff member or provide proof of who it was. While this situation could've put up through the chain of command to someone who doesn't have relations with the reported player, it wasn't necessary. 

Finally, the claim of him trying to bribe you. All he was doing was trying to be nice and refund you for the items that you had lost. Generally what is done is done and staff aren't required to issue refunds for items that have been lost or destroyed by someone that might've broken a rule. He was only trying to be nice to you and compensate whatever you had lost.

These are the only 3 topics that I am going to touch on as they are the only relevant items to this report.

Overall, stop attempting to bait people into situations that may harm there public appearance, and let staff do their job. You won't understand the policies and decisions that staff make fully until you have done some time in that position.

Edited by Nicc
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

41 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

these screenshots are crazy also:

https://prnt.sc/ck5v-Ool5896

https://prnt.sc/KEZmJ4qPd_eQ

Those screenshots are crazy -SUPPORT 

PPD Assistant Director  SWAT CDT STATE SGT PD SGT 

The report was made for RDM. It was shown clear you kept going back to them about killing you when you where harrassing them. My joke. Wasint to be taken as anything other than. A joke. As it was brought up in a comical way when you said you lived in the future. A person who sounded like a banned member of the server/community joined and I made an assumption. I've never said I'm bias. I don't care you break a rule you break a rule. But you broke rules. So did he so instead of warning you both for stupid shit I dropped it. Pizza is in no way my Friend. I have 0 contact with him up untill that sit. As for my so mentioned "staffing ability" I know how to staff I've been doing it for years. All this is it your upset that I sit didn't go your way. If you would like to show the full clip because I believe I few times you called me and pizza a "cunt" and where just being disrespectful period. That's all I have to say but this is just petty. Really shows off maturity levels on the server of some of our amazing members.

-Galaxy

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

2 hours ago, Nicc said:

- Support

Going to address a few things.

First off, arguing about how a staff member should enforce the rules. Enforcement of the rules can be done 1 of 5 ways, a verbal warning, formal warning, jail, ban, blacklist. In this case, galaxy exercised his right as a staff member to give a verbal warning. As stated very early in the MOTD, "Staff members have final say in all situations". You shouldn't have started the argument with him as he had made a conclusion on what he wanted to do with the sit. Galaxy kept a relatively calm and professional demeanor and it became more clear through the clips that you were trying to bait him into behavior that would make him look unprofessional, which is how this report was started.

Second, the argument about bias, It is really hard to not take a sit on someone within the same family when the sit was made with the option other as the reported player. When choosing other, the staff member has no idea who it was made on until you tell the staff member or provide proof of who it was. While this situation could've put up through the chain of command to someone who doesn't have relations with the reported player, it wasn't necessary. 

Finally, the claim of him trying to bribe you. All he was doing was trying to be nice and refund you for the items that you had lost. Generally what is done is done and staff aren't required to issue refunds for items that have been lost or destroyed by someone that might've broken a rule. He was only trying to be nice to you and compensate whatever you had lost.

These are the only 3 topics that I am going to touch on as they are the only relevant items to this report.

Overall, stop attempting to bait people into situations that may harm there public appearance, and let staff do their job. You won't understand the policies and decisions that staff make fully until you have done some time in that position.

-Support Took the words from my mouth 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin