Possible addition to the SCP list? - Denied

lucious_wulf

I would like to ask if it would be possible to add SCP-174 "The Stalking Clown". I believe this would add more variety for SCP selections and it is a balanced SCP that people can have fun RPing as/with. Furthermore, The rules to follow are very simple to follow and you can make it even simpler. SCP-174 Chooses 1 target among the foundation staff to "Stalk" upon flagging on and must advert their target. 15 minutes of wait time with an advert every 5 minutes for 1 D-Class. If 174 does not get a D-Class for 15 minutes and is able to breach they will then search foundation for their chosen target, once finding them "The Clown" will stalk them for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is up 174 can then choose to kill their target, if they wish. Killing the target makes 174 KOS if anyone was there to witness the kill, or if 174 pulls out their knife in front of staff/security. If 174 is not seen killing their target they can choose to select another target(Not the same person they already stalked.) or roam around as they please. I personally don't think 174 should breach, seeing as how they like to stalk foundation. So Breaching for 174 isn't necessary, but if you choose to allow it then that is your choice. Once re-contained SCP-174 must begin the wait process all over again and must select a new target that has not been stalked yet. This keeps 174 from targeting the same person over and over just to freely RDM. These were a few idea I had for 174 to help make it more balanced and fun, if you choose to add this SCP then you may obviously alter the rules for them as you see fit. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Everyday I wake up, even if I don't feel like it. I push, push myself. The response from the people....makes me feel like...I'm floating.

1 hour ago, lucious_wulf said:

I would like to ask if it would be possible to add SCP-174 "The Stalking Clown". I believe this would add more variety for SCP selections and it is a balanced SCP that people can have fun RPing as/with. Furthermore, The rules to follow are very simple to follow and you can make it even simpler. SCP-174 Chooses 1 target among the foundation staff to "Stalk" upon flagging on and must advert their target. 15 minutes of wait time with an advert every 5 minutes for 1 D-Class. If 174 does not get a D-Class for 15 minutes and is able to breach they will then search foundation for their chosen target, once finding them "The Clown" will stalk them for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is up 174 can then choose to kill their target, if they wish. Killing the target makes 174 KOS if anyone was there to witness the kill, or if 174 pulls out their knife in front of staff/security. If 174 is not seen killing their target they can choose to select another target(Not the same person they already stalked.) or roam around as they please. I personally don't think 174 should breach, seeing as how they like to stalk foundation. So Breaching for 174 isn't necessary, but if you choose to allow it then that is your choice. Once re-contained SCP-174 must begin the wait process all over again and must select a new target that has not been stalked yet. This keeps 174 from targeting the same person over and over just to freely RDM. These were a few idea I had for 174 to help make it more balanced and fun, if you choose to add this SCP then you may obviously alter the rules for them as you see fit. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

"sir im gonna have to ask you to use the format 🤓 anyways i say +support i guess

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, lucious_wulf said:

Where find?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

26 minutes ago, Trizium said:

FUCK THE FORMAT + Support

oh boi, +support

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

This seems like a genuinely cool idea, also the fact that you don't really know when the clown will find you, it would be cool to have a running match against to see how long you can outrun it before u die

+Support

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

-1 Support,

This SCP was originally an SCP from another SCP Community, as a Replacement for 173 since they couldnt make a working 173 Swep,

Either we go all the way add it as SCP-173 AU (which i think would look a bit strange that we have a scp from anoter community on our Server)

Or we add the Real SCP 174 which is another Story.

Since AU protects there Documents pretty well, here is the Rulebook where you can find the Suggested SCP in. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cy3Gwo9PCMjhZfAiNNPf2Moa1Q1CEFluu6s5OBHyWF4/edit#

On 11/25/2022 at 7:06 PM, Trizium said:

FUCK THE FORMAT + Support

DAMN XD, + Support!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

Sounds like a great enjoyable SCP that would bring new ideas, and experiences to this server

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||