3WAY Piss Shivers Warn Appeal- Denied

dFuZe

Your In-game: 3WAY Piss Shivers

The admin's name in-game: ZoeyPlaysGames

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: PlayerDiss and Staff Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.ee948bbd7a78e78662671c0f1ae80ddb.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I never staff dissed Zoey. I asked her "What is your fucking problem" after she allowed 2 SL members and a MSGT Gov Worker to talk shit to me but only muted me after I started to talk shit back. I never insulted her, ever. I swore and was angry at the bias, but I never insulted or dissed her. Also, the PlayerDiss is false because I was warned for it after I started talking back. SL members told me I should change my name to Piss Baby Shivers and Cry Baby Shivers among other diss's after I complained about being RDM'd again and SL getting away with it again. So, I said "How about you shut the fuck up boyo" and "SL ain't shit." This was only in response to them talking shit to me. Why am I the only one getting in trouble?

Any extra information: Why is there a clearcut bias for the defense of all SL members? I have 50 problems with SL members everytime I log on and nothing is ever done or fixed. They talk crap and player diss over OOC and every single admin is ok with it. I talk back and suddenly I'm muted. And if I ask why that is they tell me to make a sit, however there was never a sit made against me or them. Why is it the admins are only proactive when they want to be and do not enforce the rule fairly across all parties?

In Regards to the situation,
I accepted a RDM report from Shivers. As I checking the logs and inspecting the situation I determined from the logs and inspection tool that it looked like a crossfire situation.
As I left the logs situation it was apparent in the OOC chat that there was discourse between members on the server shivers included. when asked to stop by both myself and other staff
shivers continued and was muted by Matilda. This caused shivers to lash out in voice chat regarding SL members and staff bias over them, whilst attempting to explain the sit that was reported shivers continued to lash out about staff members and other players, after being verbally told multiple times by me to "be the bigger person and calm down so we can assess this" he chose to continue with brash comments about me aswell as other staff team. I then chose to go for a formal warning to properly report the issues at hand.

shortly after there was a report (which I had assumed was regarding me) and matilda took said sit, all that I can recall from that sit as I was not involved was that shivers was asked to make a forums post and was unmuted, roleplay continued afterwards

Id like to state I nor other staff dont condone things said from all parties involved only that shivers had continued after being asked to stop.

3WAY Piss Shivers ➞ Expert Thief (Diamond+) platinum: I'm talking shit with 4 SL people but I'm the only one that gets muted
3WAY Piss Shivers ➞ Expert Thief (Diamond+) platinum: [OOC] You aint got shit. SL thinks they shit because they get to suckle the rewards of their owner donating to the server and 
3WAY Piss Shivers ➞ Expert Thief (Diamond+) platinum: [OOC] I'm not cop baiting. I just don't like that guy

Matilda ➞ Administration senmod: !mute piss

• Gaminglight Love 1

-Support

-"That's why this server keeps dying" your words from in game today. You sure seem to love playing here but want to talk shit 24/7.
-Warn is valid
-You have 54 warns across GL and clearly have never changed nor learned from your actions.

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

23 minutes ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

In Regards to the situation,
I accepted a RDM report from Shivers. As I checking the logs and inspecting the situation I determined from the logs and inspection tool that it looked like a crossfire situation.
As I left the logs situation it was apparent in the OOC chat that there was discourse between members on the server shivers included. when asked to stop by both myself and other staff
shivers continued and was muted by Matilda. This caused shivers to lash out in voice chat regarding SL members and staff bias over them, whilst attempting to explain the sit that was reported shivers continued to lash out about staff members and other players, after being verbally told multiple times by me to "be the bigger person and calm down so we can assess this" he chose to continue with brash comments about me aswell as other staff team. I then chose to go for a formal warning to properly report the issues at hand.

shortly after there was a report (which I had assumed was regarding me) and matilda took said sit, all that I can recall from that sit as I was not involved was that shivers was asked to make a forums post and was unmuted, roleplay continued afterwards

Id like to state I nor other staff dont condone things said from all parties involved only that shivers had continued after being asked to stop.

3WAY Piss Shivers ➞ Expert Thief (Diamond+) platinum: I'm talking shit with 4 SL people but I'm the only one that gets muted
3WAY Piss Shivers ➞ Expert Thief (Diamond+) platinum: [OOC] You aint got shit. SL thinks they shit because they get to suckle the rewards of their owner donating to the server and 
3WAY Piss Shivers ➞ Expert Thief (Diamond+) platinum: [OOC] I'm not cop baiting. I just don't like that guy

Matilda ➞ Administration senmod: !mute piss

You've lied to us again. What you fail to mention is that you only muted me. And discourse did continue after you muted me. By both SL and Gov team members. However, you failed to warn them OR mute them. You only punished me. That is my problem. You say you "don't condone any of the actions from any parties" but you ONLY took action against me. Meanwhile the entire time they are still continuing to talk shit and I'm not allowed to defend myself because I'm the only one that is muted. Also you lied about the crossfire event because CROSSFIRE was never adverted and me and the SL member were the only people in the tunnel.

I had bumped into his car and he got out and immediately blew up my UPS truck. I find it hard to believe that he accidently hit my truck from 5 feet away. I lashed out while you were explaining the sit because you we're lying straight to my face. Meanwhile you tell me to "be the bigger person" while you allow them to slander me and prohibit me from defending myself. The SL member fails to advert CROSSFIRE, RDM's me, And Player Diss's me. However, I was the only person during the entire exchange that recieved any punishment whatsoever. You made zero attempt to warn or mute them. You allowed them to continue to dogpile me and I wasn't allowed to defend myself.

I never made brash comments about YOU. I asked you what your fucking problem was because you we're lying to my face and ignoring the actions of everyone else around you and only punishing me. I never player dissed you. I never insulted you. I used swear words while speaking to you. That is NOT staff diss.

image.png.a9427bda6bfa51551e5beb302ea5cd16.pngimage.png.aa1d0abb0c60070de6c3762d7efd69c4.png

As these screenshots state, the dogpile by Gov and SL continued even after I had been muted. So AGAIN you have lied by stating that " only shivers had continued after being asked to stop."

21 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-"That's why this server keeps dying" your words from in game today. You sure seem to love playing here but want to talk shit 24/7.
-Warn is valid
-You have 54 warns across GL and clearly have never changed nor learned from your actions.

"That's why the server keeps dying more and more" is in response to me dealing 600 damage to a SWAT member and him still having over 50% HP. Even if deathcards is 200% that would mean that he has 300hp at the minimum. Makes it extremely unenjoyable for new players or even veterans to want to continue playing when they can outplay a Gov member 10-fold and still lose because of absurd HP, Armor, and weapons. That has absolutely nothing to do with the problem with SL or this appeal.

Edited by dFuZe
  • Skull 1

Forums Diplomat Message

Keep this thread to a +Support/-Support basis ONLY.
Arguing between one another is prohibited. Continued hostility could lead to restrictions, warnings and even this post being locked pending SMT review.

- Forums Diplomat Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-Warn is valid

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-Warn is valid

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

11 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-Warn is valid

This ^

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-Support

Well, let's go ahead and look at the evidence for your warn in your own words.

Player Disrespect: 

16 hours ago, dFuZe said:

So, I said "How about you shut the fuck up boyo"

Staff Disrespect:

16 hours ago, dFuZe said:

I asked her "What is your fucking problem"

15 hours ago, dFuZe said:

I lashed out while you were explaining the sit

(Granted this might not necessarily be disrespectful in itself, When we go and look at the totality of these circumstances, everything leading up, and your overall attitude, it could very easily come across as disrespectful.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record video, take screenshots, etc.

When you have sufficient evidence of rule violations committed by a player, make a player report on the forums. If they're in SL, feel free to also report them to their family higher ups.

Edited by The Bats
  • Like 1

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

-Support

Honestly, from what I'm hearing its just plain player disrespect.

• Plus, aruging and insulting people and being rude on the forums does not help your case of getting a warn removed. If you feel that staff is doing bad job, etc just get a clip of it. It's not hard, the hard thing is downloading and setting it up. You were also told by Forum Dip to quit so quit it.
  • Btw, I am also saying this with prior experience with you. You can be very rude at times towards players when I'm near you so -Support.

• Thanks 1

minisigforums.webp

Forums Diplomat Message

This post will be locked due to the nature of some comments which have been hidden which are in violation of RULE #1 "It is prohibited to insult, flame, or harass other community members." this post continues to break that rule despite having been told previous by Forum Diplomat member, therefore this will be locked and reviewed by SMT.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7