New toxic rules to be implanted - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see: 

Telling people that they are being clipped/reported should be against the rules, as it clearly only leads to toxic behavior between the parties. If you submit a ticket, that information should stay between the ticket creator and the mods/admins involved in deciding, not spread between friends, to the person being reported, or anyone else in the server. 

Instead of resorting to that, if you wish to let the other party know they may have broken a rule, kindly find a way to tell them and point them to the rules broken. If you don't know if the party broke a rule or not, clip them, and have the admins decide what to do. This is for the most part a server that has a lot of new people coming and going, the last thing we should do is be one of those communities if the end goal is to have fun. I don't think any of us think it's fun to hear someone say OOC "I'm clipping that and submitting a ticket, you broke a rule", especially since you're not a mod/admin that decides when rules were broken or not, hence the clipping system.

Why should we add it? - being less toxic to people / this only brings dumb fights 

What are the advantages of having this? Makes the server less toxic 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Ì

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+/-Support
I mean I have not seen any dumb fights or toxicity from this.  Telling someone there being clipped or reported to me would be a dumb rule change as if it brings a fight that kind of means a few things.  Either you broke the rule, or you didn't know you broke the rule.  If someone says there clipping and reporting, you all you should say is do it.  If you are fighting or arguing with someone saying that they are clipping and reporting your kind of are also the problem in the situation.  

Clarkie

-support

not a big enough problem to be added.

Plus if I got to say that your getting warned because you said "clipped" or "reported" not only does that sound dumb, it is.

• Skull 1

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

3 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

Plus if I got to say that your getting warned because you said "clipped" or "reported" not only does that sound dumb, it is.

I seen so much dumb toxic arguments  over this between clans all it does is cost  drama and toxic 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

5 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

Staff already have discretion handling player diss and disruptive behavior, this suggestion seems redundant.
-support

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, Clarkie said:

+/-Support
I mean I have not seen any dumb fights or toxicity from this.  Telling someone there being clipped or reported to me would be a dumb rule change as if it brings a fight that kind of means a few things.  Either you broke the rule, or you didn't know you broke the rule.  If someone says there clipping and reporting, you all you should say is do it.  If you are fighting or arguing with someone saying that they are clipping and reporting your kind of are also the problem in the situation.  

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

8 hours ago, Clarkie said:

+/-Support

i dont care GIF 

Sorry can’t really understand this

- Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 10/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, Dry said:

-support

20 hours ago, thayze said:

Staff already have discretion handling player diss and disruptive behavior, this suggestion seems redundant.
-support

+/- Support

While I don't think it should be against the rules to tell somebody you're reporting them, it is a pretty toxic behaviour that does more harm than good. It just fans the flames of any dispute/argument and many times I've seen a newer player being berated and instantly yelled at with "Im calling an admin! i'm recording!" Over the smallest of rule breaks. While it is a semi-serious RP server, if you take it seriously enough to shatter any semblance of RP to berate somebody for breaking a rule; you should be able to just RP the situation out and just let them know OOC that what they're doing is against the rules. 

However I really don't see any way of implementing this and or enforcing it.