Prox's Red Right Hand Application

Proximo

n Game Name: Prox

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)STEAM_0:1:14248048

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Prox#7116

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:1LT 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):Piller [Meeting if that counts

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):image.thumb.png.25f9efdfda055b09b97479d78fd9a93e.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join the Red Right hand program because I want to gain more experience in the server. I want to meet new people and be able to help and see other sides of situations. I also wanna be able to guard O5 and other VIPs so they don't get captured. I generally just wanna help out and be active on the job as I feel like it would be a fun experience for me to enjoy and have fun, with other Red Right Hand members.

Why should we accept you: I think I should be accepted into the Red Right Hand program because I have previous experience when it comes to guarding important personal,  Death troopers was one of them, as a death trooper you were to guard naval high command and never talk with a few exceptions. I have been in Epsilon Eleven for a while. I have learned how to work with teams to complete the objective no matter if I like them or not. I have learned how to communicate, and work well in combat situations.  My Other experience comes from Mobile Task force Nu7 hammer down. I was Hunter Task force during my time in there and I learned to work with other SF units and with just general units to help secure hostages and keep site safe.

Edited by Proximo

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

On 10/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, Hyperr said:

+support
warrant officer
even though its short it still says enough about him

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-support

barely anything to show why he's capable of joining RRH and why he wants to  join.

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

On 10/13/2022 at 6:57 PM, Sogieeeeeee said:

+Support

I HATE PROX  I HATE PROX  I HATE PROX I HATE PROX  I HATE PROX  I HATE PROX I HATE PROX I HATE PROX  I HATE PROX  HATE PROX 

Fr but +support 

On 10/27/2022 at 9:58 PM, Frox said:

+Support

- Good Member

- Active

- Cool Guy

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic