Bartholomew's 48 hours

Bartholomew

Hello FBI, 

I am saddened to write this post, but I have decided to resign from my duties of being FTO Director, along with my ranks in FBI and HRT, USMS, and PPD.

This has been a long journey but I believe with my life starting to get back in order that I just don't have as much time as I use to. I'll still hop on every now and then but I can't maintain my rank and duties for now. I hope that logan as my DD will take upon the role to help keep FTO growing and improving. 

@Lime Kingthanks for being an awesome Director, while we have had a few ups and downs you have always been there and have been a wonderful friend.

@Justin tbhYou have been an awesome HRT Commander and have been growing the department so much, its funny to think HRT wasn't doing so hot, but when you rejoin you got everything back in order and made it what it is today along with lime!

@Kale_you have been a amazing friend and have helped me a lot when I first joined

@spoon thank you for helping me learn the ropes along with kale when I first joined

@SlasherRemember when I killed the hostage at gun store 💀

If I forgot to ping anyone, please don't be upset. I just hate typing.

• Sad 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

I still want my 20K back! 

Edited by Retro
  • Skull 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Damn, you bassicly brought me into fbi, trained me for everything there is really, hell you trained me for PPD which I’m now the head of. Bartholomew thank you for your time in FBI you will always be missed

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA