Should I become an RRH Guardian  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an RRH Guardian

• Yes
    • No, thanks

In Game Name: Banna Bred

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:599350857

Discord ID: HTK!?!?#8116

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Applying for RRH Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Associate Researcher, NTF PFC, Medic, Security Enlisted, ( Gold ) ( PS: I play Combative jobs that have no ranks like TAU-5 )

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Uniform 22 ( also Nu7 Senior command ) suggested I join, A D Class told me I should apply, and a Security Spec Ops did too, and Henderson, a very goated person

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 5 ( 2 FailRP, 2 RDM, 1 NLR,

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I want to show loyalty and leadership to the foundation and the server. I want to prove to others that I have what it takes to be the best, but to also inspire others to be their best. I want to protect the foundation with loyalty and honesty. Another reason is I would like to protect high-ranking ( Non Combatant ) personnel. I have learned mistakes and other things that if you mess up once it is an accident, second time it is on you.

Why should we accept you: 

You should accept me for RRH for multiple reasons, this is why. First off, I am a loyal person and I try to be a respectable and professional person. I am an E11 Enlisted with the goal of getting to the commander rank. Although I may not be very high-ranking, I still try to work as hard as possible to achieve my goals. With that, it may not look good as good in an RRH app to not be high rank, but as I did mention, I work at my goals. I have learned that no mistakes are permanent and they can be fixed with enough work put into them.

Moving on, since I am applying for RRH Guardian, there must be an O5 Council member I wish to guard, that being O5-3 ‘The Scientist. 4 People have told me I should apply for RRH. I recently also saved our LCZ Zone manager, Sixx, during an active raid. That is why I believe you should accept me for RRH.

Screenshot (67).png

Edited by jkhkonecny

plus support

I've only two days into this server and banana is a very good person he never brakes any rules. He always is willing to help if I don't know something I have played with him for most of my time playing. he is good in combat I've breached and held a sniper tower with him and another for about two hours. 

• Like 1

-Support

I think you need more time to gain ranks and responsibility in your current branches before you can be considered for RRH.
Your application itself is decent, however you do have some quite recent warns, coupled with inexperience which make me believe you are unfit for level 5 clearance at this time.

~ Tango 9

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, Ozzzie said:

-Support

I think you need more time to gain ranks and responsibility in your current branches before you can be considered for RRH.
Your application itself is decent, however you do have some quite recent warns, coupled with inexperience which make me believe you are unfit for level 5 clearance at this time.

~ Tango 9

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 8/2/2022 at 11:17 PM, Ozzzie said:

-Support

~ Tango 9

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 5:17 PM, Ozzzie said:

-Support

~ Tango 9

On 8/2/2022 at 9:58 AM, Nerdinator said:

+Support

+ Great App 

+ Active

+ A Good person,and Loyal

Whiskey 35

yeah true hes a nice and funny dude

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 8/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, Ozzzie said:

-Support

~ Tango 9

Yea i kinda agree with oz I just think you need more time

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• 1 month later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic