Jupity's RRH Engineer Application

Jupity

In Game Name: Jupity

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150881549

Discord ID: jupity#4019

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer.

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 Sergeant (Also Field Expert and Behemoth if those count)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Apart from being told to at meetings, no.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):1602189000_GarrysMod7_28_20225_43_02PM.thumb.png.f0c2225fa6c12f087a32b4aaf5cd8ff1.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join the Red Right Hand as I believe I could be a valuable member of the team. I'd like to join as an engineer as I tend to work better as a support role, rather than a straight combative unit. We are constantly told to apply for RRH during almost any meeting. It also seems quite cool to be in RRH.

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me as I can follow orders and rules very well, and I try my best to be a team player. I have mediocre combat skills, which is why I selected to join as an engineer rather than a guardian. I play a support role quite well, this being the reason I play mostly has a Field Expert on Nu-7. Apart from gameplay skills, I try my best to output to the best of my ability. My rank, is quite low, being the lowest of the NCO's but I believe I still would be a good fit for the roll.  I also appreciate any feedback people give me on how to improve just about anything. Thank you for any time spent reading, and that is why I should be accepted into the RRH team.

-Support

Jupity you're a great guy, however to be considered for the Engineer squadron you typically need to be apart of a Utility branch.
I recommend you join either Medical or Maintenance (or both!) and gain some experience in this before making another application for this particular squadron.

~ Tango 9

1 minute ago, Ozzzie said:

-Support

Jupity you're a great guy, however to be considered for the Engineer squadron you typically need to be apart of a Utility branch.
I recommend you join either Medical or Maintenance (or both!) and gain some experience in this before making another application for this particular squadron.

~ Tango 9

Thank you for letting me know that! I tried asking multiple RRH engineers if that was a thing, but they never answered me. Although I am a Field expert if that helps at all.

On 8/2/2022 at 5:20 PM, Ozzzie said:

-Support

~ Tango 9

+/- support

so for engineer you really should be in the corresponding branch if you do with to join it, for example GENSEC/MTF for guardians or Researcher for analyst or in this case Medical/Maintenance for the Engineer. It doesn’t cost a life to join either of these branches and it doesn’t cost a life until you reach command in that case then it does cost a life so you can rank up quite far and still have slots open so I’d recommend going on an LOA for whatever branch you’re currently maining and just try out some medical and maintenance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic