General Suggestion- SCP Attacking SCP Rule addition - Denied

Carrotss

What are you suggesting? - 

SCPs are not allowed to kill or harm other SCPs at anytime, with the exception of cross tests and events.

Add with the exception of 7598 [CI Dog] and 7101 [Enoch] attacking eachother.

How would this change better the server? - 

This adds more purpose to the scps, balances both branches and overall just makes sense. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

The disadvantage of this Is that battles will quicken, but that creates its own advantages.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

The two that would benefit is CI and MTF, allowing the scp portion of their branch to get more involved and be more useful when they are truly needed. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

I think at the moment CI dog would absolutely destroy Enoch, though I’m guessing based on what I remember their stats being. If they’re about where I think they are this seems really one sided which is unfair considering Enoch is the only one with any requirements when flagging up.
-Support

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

5 minutes ago, Carrotss said:

What are you suggesting? - 

SCPs are not allowed to kill or harm other SCPs at anytime, with the exception of cross tests and events.

Add with the exception of 7598 [CI Dog] and 7101 [Enoch] attacking eachother.

How would this change better the server? - 

This adds more purpose to the scps, balances both branches and overall just makes sense. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

The disadvantage of this Is that battles will quicken, but that creates its own advantages.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

The two that would benefit is CI and MTF, allowing the scp portion of their branch to get more involved and be more useful when they are truly needed. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

SCPS already cant attack each other

and -support for the dog vs enoch

-Support
As Nydekore said Enoch requires a specific circumstance to flag up, the CI Dog doesn't require any at all, really enough said as it is but atop of that the CI Dog would destroy enoch in a fight.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-support 

Not needed,  reasons stated above

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5