Mewys Long good bye

Mewy Minge

So recently I haven't been feeling good and I will be taking a few month break like 6 months to a year probably    I want to thank these people for being so nice to me 

@Logan you were the nicest one to me always made me feel welcome here .

@Phil you're the homie you helped me so much on this server  it was really nice of you I'll be messaging you on discord and hopefully we can play fivem 

@Trumpo thank you for making sl on top its about time  an other family has a strong leader and isnt a minge 

@Abrams I'm going to miss our RDM fights for real  they were always fun  reminded me of ddg days  when I  always assnaited  you 

@AmethystRibbon  i hope you feel ok you were the sweetest to me and youre amazing friend stay strong for me please I can see you growing in the staff team 

Xen I don't know your forums name but thank you for everything you have done for me and your support you are the truest friend who never talked shit behind my back 

Jimmy thanks for everything you do for thus community and listening to suggestions and adding updates police rp wouldn't survive without you and your smt team ,

@Lime King the best minge there is thank you for making me feel welcome here and having me in fbi I'm sorry I have to leave like this but I sadly have to you are amazing commander 

Edited by Mewy Minge
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see you go.

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"