Add more cars to the Platium Cardealer - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Ecott

What you want to see? - More cars added to the Platinum Car Dealer

Why should we add it? - More Varity of choice of cars to choose from as it only has 6 cars in the Platinum Car Dealer

What are the advantages of having this? - Allowing players who do have Platinum of more choices of cars to pick from in the Platinum Car Dealer then just of 6 cars in comparison to the other Car Dealers that have 8+ more Cars!

Who is it mainly for? - People who have Platinum Rank VIP

Links to any content - N/A but here's List of cars we could add to the Platinum Car Dealer that are already on the server and the costs they should be:

1. "TDM Cars" Pack - Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S - mas_quattrotdm - Price: $2,000,000

2. "SGM Cars" Pack - 2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo - nismor35_sgm - Price: $5,000,000

3. "SGM Cars" Pack - 2017 Ford F - 150 Raptor - 17raptor_sgm - Price: $4,000,000

4. "SGM Cars" Pack - Declasse Granger - granger_sgm - Price: $2,500,000

5. "TDM Cars" Pack - Volvo XC90 - volxc90tdm - Price: $250,000

6. "LW Cars" Pack - Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2004 - subaru_impreza_2004_lw - Price: $1,500,000

7. "LW Cars" Pack - NFS Ford Mustang GT - nfsmustang - Price: $2,500,000

8. "SGM Cars" Pack - 2015 Cheverlot Camero SS - 15camaro_sgm - Price: $3,000,000

9. "TDM Cars" Pack - Dodge RAM 1500 - dod_ram_1500tdm - Price: $100,000

10. "LW Cars" Pack - Mercedes G65 6x6 AMG - mer_g65_6x6 - Price: $5,000,000

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+/- Support

I fully agree there should be more vehicles added, though many of these vehicles are already custom class vehicles and could make Owners upset.

although could add more incentive to purchase into the vast benefits of the donator rank

Edited by ZoeyPlaysGames
Added reason

8 minutes ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

+/- Support

I fully agree there should be more vehicles added, though many of these vehicles are already custom class vehicles and could make Owners upset.

although could add more incentive to purchase into the vast benefits of the donator rank

yeah but there's only 1 or 2 of them not them all I went through all the cars etc

Edited by Ecott
  • Gaminglight Love 1

56 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

only things is a lot of those cars are cc cars so as long as we get to choose another cc car I think this a great idea. 

Love how u say "a lot" its only a couple ik some of them are CC but only a few its not "a lot of those cars are cc cars" I went through them all in game despite regarding be a CC car or not etc

Edited by Ecott

2 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Its nice to have the CIV version of certain unmarked ELS vehicles so it makes it a little more discrete, and adds variety to the type of vehicles seen on the server.

+support

would make some of the unmarked vehicles more undetectable as civilians/criminals can drive them as well and would make it so when we see a Camaro we don’t automatically assume it’s gov

+better in general more cars to pick from 

14 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Given the Price of Platinum I believe there should be more benefits such as adding more cars

10 hours ago, Slasher said:

+Support

-would add more things to platinum so maybe more people would buy it

-it would be fun to drive a civ version of a gov car

- there would be more rp

-more fun for crim

-more fun for gov

-Adds variety 

22 hours ago, David said:

Some people may not be happy if this is accepted because they have spent hundreds of dollars for their car to be added to the server and job.

FYI its only couple of CC cars I saw and thought looked be nice to have for Platinum Car Dealer and adding onto that, the ones I chose you legit hardly ever see the person on the CC of using and spawning in the CC car on their CC of all the time I've been on the server etc

Edited by Ecott

On 6/28/2022 at 1:45 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support More cars to see people using. 

On 6/28/2022 at 1:48 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

+/- Support

Raptor would be cool

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

• 1 month later...