General Suggestion - Cloaker Units in D Block - Denied

Dagger

What are you suggesting? - ALL cloaker units can no longer enter D-Block for any reason (This includes weird MTF groups like Zeta-6). 

How would this change better the server? - I play D Class quite frequently and my number one complaint is being insta killed by a person I cannot see who has a very powerful sniper rifle. D-Class are unable to buy thermals to deal with cloaker units and that is even if they make it to armory, the only D-Class that has much of a chance of killing them is a CC, and they are restricted with NLR as well as they simply don't have weapons powerful enough to quickly kill them. Gensec are allowed to buy thermals but I'm gonna be honest (I mean no disrespect when I say this) I don't feel a majority of them are trained enough to be capable of dealing with a good Infiltrator, not to mention to cost of buying thermals every time you die. The main point of this argument is the fact that neither side are very equipped to deal with cloaker units, an Infiltrator VS MTF is a fair fight because MTF have thermals as well as the coordination to deal with them, a group of Gensec privates who don't have thermals VS an Infiltrator is not a fair fight. CI VS a Stealth Operative or Wardan is a fair fight because they have access to thermals as well as the weapons to deal with them, a group of D-Class VS a Stealth Operative or Wardan is not because they don't have the weapons or the ability to use thermals to fight back.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - D Block will be a bit harder to contain. People might have less fun playing cloaker jobs.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class as well as Gensec.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

-support

you probably died to a cloaking class in d block...

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-support

Might have supported this in the past with the old cloaking system but with the new one, all it takes is a D Class shooting them to cause them to uncloak. Once the cloaked unit has revealed itself you can start shooting everywhere to find them once they recloak or just be fast enough to shoot them before they cloak again. What I am saying is that there is a counter to them which is what I like to consider with buffs/nerfs and now D class can counter them without the need for thermals. 

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-Support

If you are having trouble because you are getting sniped get a dclass with a fast firing weapon to watch the balcony and then get another to bait the cloaker. After that you just shoot him dead.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

6 hours ago, Tazza said:

-support

you probably died to a cloaking class in d block...

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

2 hours ago, Grеg said:

-Support

If you are having trouble because you are getting sniped get a dclass with a fast firing weapon to watch the balcony and then get another to bait the cloaker. After that you just shoot him dead.

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support
No point in restricting all other cloaking classes. Zeta-6 Is the only one that really shouldn't be there because why should a cloaker be put in D-Block just to kill D-Class?
If the suggestion was just Zeta-6 then I'd +Support but no reason to restrict any other one since all besides Zeta-6 have restrictions on them anyways

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

15 hours ago, Grеg said:

-Support

Dude from this point people are keep making this kind of sugestion which 100% is going to be denied unless some one discover a glitch on the cloak which is not found yet and hoping there will be no glitch on it are kind of dumb plus did you talk to every HCMD before you make this post if no i belive you kind of waste your time making this?
Gensec: cloak unit will be entering d block only when its partial lockdown and with MAJOR or WP perms so yeah and when they move it to hands up cloak unit have to leave.
Zeta 6: you have to talk either to site admin or the current DOTF and will probably play by some players because not everyone bought the MTF job pack so basically either they follow on what branch are going to they must know the basic rules plus no one control the players who use this job unless they are on a branch if he is not on a branch player will remain using for example:MTF ZETA6 (playername).
CI : If this got aceppted thats mean that if you are on CI and you are using the infil and you are on d block you will be commiting fail RP so yeah.
E11: we dont talk about this one because conditions for E11 to be on d block only if theres less than 2 gensec and 5 non E11 and the all jobs except i belive only combat engineer, D4 and D4 alpha unit, unless the site admin granted permission to be there or any higher(O5,Ethics Comitte and the administrador) give the perms to be on d block.
If you dont want to read all the information that i write on it in a resumen.
Big - Support and defintly skill issues 😐

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png